Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: not so crafty necklace!  (Read 5603 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
not so crafty necklace!
« on: October 10, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »

hehe. the other day, i went to a store and got a cheap but pretty necklace ($2) and wrapped it around my pleo (she's in a 'coma')  Nyan's neck several times and made a necklace!!!! i'll try and post piccies if anyone wants XP

Derpity derp derp derp derp

Floodsy

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
Re: not so crafty necklace!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »

Awww!  I bet it looks adorable!  I'd love to see Nyan wake up to her brand new necklace!  I would do that for Loki, but he's a boy, so unless it was a sharktooth necklace or something I dont think he'd appreciate it much.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:03 PM »

Yeah. I'm sure everyone would love it. I'm sure it's better than my attempt at the sock-top. I was doing good until I started cutting out the leg holes and then my scissors got caught in the thread and ruined my cutting direction. What I ended up with was... well it was... *groan* It ended up looking like a scarf with a torn up curtain attached to it. I thought well okay. I have another aweful cream-colored over-sized tube sock to destroy, but alass! *sighs and lowers head in an overly-dramatic expression of defeat* I couldn't find it. Oh well. Lol! On the bright side there are no more aweful overly-large tube socks haunting my sock drawer. Wow! Why have I written over over and over?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »

hehe. that's funny. i don't understand the over over and over part.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 08:20:33 AM »

Sorry, Irbyma. I guess it's a writer-thing. I got caught up in how many times I wrote the word "over" into that post and I had to point it out so I said "Why have I written the word over over and over?"
Talon
Talon

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 02:29:03 PM »

actually, you didn't write over at all except for the over over and over part. that's why i was confused XP
KILL ALL HUMANS!!!!!

pickelish

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 01:05:19 AM »

Kill all humans? haha I think that's more confusing than the over and over and over part  :P
Anyways, please do post pictures! I've had Rango wear bracelets before, but never a human sized necklace. I don't own very many and I'm wondering how they will look around a pleos tiny little neck.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 01:59:07 AM »

hehe.that's a looong story about talon's screen reader XP she sent me a link to a utube vid of what it sounds like, so i sent her a pm with a list of phrases i would've liked to hear it say. like: DESTROY ALL HUMANS!!!!!! XP i'll post a piccie later,

ps to talon, i read it again, XP you did say over or overly several times XD

AWWW!!! WHO KILLED THE TOMATO SMILIES!!!?!?!?! :'(

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »

Sorry about all the confusion everyone with my "over and over" joke that kind of... aham flopped. The tomato-smilies were for the tomato festival which- correct me someone if I'm wrong- has ended. I think a necklace might look good on a pleo. Presently my Ryu is wearing an anclet my younger niece gave her as a necklace. It's kind of Chrissmassy. It's red and green with six tiny bells on it. I remember when her Nana ordered it for her. The thing is six dollars! It's really heavy too which makes me think it has some real bling in it somewhere. And to think it's now gracing the neck of my pleo! Lol!
Talon
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal