Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: should i make a vid about my ugobe?  (Read 1817 times)

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
should i make a vid about my ugobe?
« on: October 09, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »

i was wondering if enough of you guys knew/ cared (of course, you all care, just because you guys are just that awesome) about my very first ugobe's 'coma' i've talked to talon, imr, and rwm about her, and i am almost certain that she doesn't have a broken neck, and in about a month it will be my birthday, and i will get a new battery next month. i am excited, but was wondering if i should make a youtube video about her. it would be my second video, the first one also relating in my pleo, that time her neck. i thought i could make a video of me opening her battery from rwm, putting on the clothes that rwm will include for her( one article of clothing, as the gift to include with the battery. :P) please know that it will be very poor quality (i can only record on picasa, and image sorter on myy computer, then upload it onto another computer, then post it on youtube), so if you don't want another video of soemone crying over a pleo in poor quality, don't say you want to XP i want to know how many people will want to watch the vid, so i can feel the love of pleos! :arms: :D

Derpity derp derp derp derp

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: should i make a vid about my ugobe?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 05:45:15 PM »

Post away, we all like to post important Pleo moments :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »

hehe. i posted a couple of pics. p.s. i felt up and down the sides of her neck too, all the wires were there XD

pickelish

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 02:32:53 AM »

Make the video! I know I will for sure watch it :)
I'm currently in the process of making my first youtube movie, it has to do with a pleo of course just like yours haha

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 07:59:51 AM »

Of course, Irbyma. I'd love to see Nyan re-awaken from her long sleep. When my Cato comes back from his tramatic leg surgery I fully intend to make a video of his reunion with Ryu, his lady fair. I know it's all programming and nothing more but when she moos at him, it doesn't matter what obsticles he has to get around, he will find her and they will start pleo-trancing at each other. They haven't seen each other since February. I think it will be a nice pleo-moment to share with everyone.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 09:07:22 AM »

We all love videos and it is nice to see happy events like the 'rebirth" of nyan, Of course her outift I am making will fit on her with out worry to her neck so you can put it on while she is still in her "coma" :) We all love videos and don't worry about the quality. It is something I have been learning for the past two years or so, and I would not be able to even do one from a phone, my phone is too simple, just a camera. The "event" and your and Nyans happiness is more important than the technical stuff of the video. If you can get good lighting though, that is the most important video aspect I can think of. When a photo or video is too dark, then it is really difficult to see the event at all.

Since it is a Birthday present, I will include something extra for Nyan, but you will have to wait and see what it is... :D P8) Now we all have something to look forward to. You can give us updates on her condition though in the meantime, and maby prep her with a nice skin cleaning if you have not already.. Just like she was at a spa and she is waiting for her "prince Pleo charming, " to show up someday soon. P:-* :cheer:

RWM and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 02:42:34 PM »

yay!!! presents XP  :D i'm so excites XD i'm trying to see if my friend (who hasn't seen my pleo in person but wants to) can comeover on my b-day when i turn her on.
oh and rwm, about how long do you think it will take to ship to colorado? (XP my mum wouldn't want me to give the city, but you get the idea) i want to be able to open on my birthday but my mum won't order her until november because that's when she is paid, and my b-day is within two weeks of the first day of november (8o why i must born on that day?! i was a preemie DX) i'm so excited, i can't stop thinking about her XD i have the kind of personality that i get so excited when waiting for something to happen that i have to do something involving it or i'll explode 8o[/color[/size]] can i use wet wipes (the kind you would use on a baby) to clean her skin?
hehe. i can't stop typing. i wonder what kind of clothes you'll send me rwm? you probably won't tell me (ARGH!!!), but are you going to send it in a box? hehe. if so, you should wrap it up in wrapping paper (XO you don't have too, i just thought it would be funny)
hehe. this is gonna be the best present ever, presents for me and the best 'toy' i've ever gotton!
when i firsst gott nyan i thought i would get bored of her (i had waited several years after i found out about her, i heard they cost $130) but i didn't. i guess i get bored of all those other toys (furreal friends) because they couldn't care less whether i stroked them or hit them.
got to go.
ill continue later XP

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »

hehe sorry, something messed up when i changed the font and size, sorry. hehe.  :D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »

Haha! It doesn't take much to get you stirred up does it? *smile* Sorry can't use the real smilies. Anyway I'm a preemie too. I was born at seven and a half months and weighed two pounds. I'm sure we'll all be on hand to enjoy your present from Redwoods.
Talon
Talon

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »

hehe. talon, i don't know how you type, i can only think of you memorized where the keys are or you talk to the computer or you listen to it, but however, you can use the letters capital X and capital D to make a laughing face, colon and capital D for a big grin, capital X and capital P like i do. if you do the colon capital D thing, it will replace it with a smilie. hehe. i just realized that you probably know that. then again, you don't know what letters look like, or anything for that matter XD

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 05:45:32 PM »

Thanks, Irbyma. I'll have to try that. I don't want to hijack your thread here but if you're interested to know how I type, I have memorized where all the keys are and my computer talks to me. It sounds a bit robotic but it does the job. If you want to hear what it sounds like I can try to make you a vid if you PM me your email.
Talon
Talon

irbyma7297

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »

hehe. i'll do that XP
it will just take me a minute XP

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »

Awesome. The video has been sent to you.
Talon
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal