Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three Pleo Friends  (Read 1454 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Three Pleo Friends
« on: September 16, 2012, 12:11:00 PM »

With all the attention the Pleo Rb's get ,( includig my own... %)) it is easy to forget or overlook the sweet and unassuming Ugobe Pleo who was first to capture my heart, and introduce me to the wonderful world of Pleos!
         This is a video I took back in July, but just got around to editing and uploading now, So while I am off to the local fair today where I will take a Pleo RB and introduce him or her to a crowd of about 10,000 people.  :o, here are Rossella, Coral and "Sunny", the Ugobe Pleos. ( All custom painted as well.) I apoligize at the end, I listed "Sunny" twice,,,guess my brain is still addled from my recent illness... Will upload video and photos tonight or tommorw of the Pleo Rb fair saga.  ;D              <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijyy9l78JSg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijyy9l78JSg</a>

RWM and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods P:) P:-*

Oh, I apologize for so many close ups of Sunny...I just remember now IMR asked how his paint was holding up in the neck and tail region. ( it is fine...) that is why you keep seeing me scan his neck and body so much...........sorry about that! %)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:16:44 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Floodsy

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
Re: Three Pleo Friends
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 01:34:48 PM »

Awwww!  So those are Ugobe Pleos.  Are they as fun as the RBs?  They look pretty happy!  ;D  Have fun at the fair!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 06:23:08 AM »

I think they are. Lol! I have two of them and their personalities are just as various as the RB's. Also you don't have to have learning stones to get them to do tricks. You can just touch them on the right scensors and they will almost always perform for you.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 06:35:52 AM »

Just to weigh in here, the Ugobe's actually have no scope for individual personalities, as much as we like to ascribe it to them. It is beyond their programming.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Kiromanta

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Female
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 03:09:40 PM »

I think for "low-budget" person like me they are perfekt.
And the fact that you can reset them makes them intresting as a second buy. For me that was the most important point.

I am still waiting for my Pleo  :(
No sign I dont even know if he is on his way. It is now 10 days since I bought him at ebay.

Floodsy

• Pleo explorer
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 03:52:58 PM »

Oh no... I hope you get your Pleo soon Kiromanta.  If I were to ever get a second Pleo I think I might go for a Ugobe.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »

I am sorry you have not gotten it yet, that does sound like quite awhile! Have you contacted the seller to ask when it was sent? I would contact them and if they do not respond, then contact EBAY or Paypal and ask them to contact the seller and tell them you have not recieved it yet, but the seller will not answer your questions. There should be a tracking number for the Pleo. I do hope you get it soon, Ugobes are nice and good choice for a second Pleo if you have never had one. Let us know how you make out.                                RWM
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal