Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Differences between Stats RB, and Probe RB ?  (Read 4660 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Differences between Stats RB, and Probe RB ?
« on: August 13, 2012, 06:37:53 PM »

Ok, I have a couple of simple questions and would like some clarification and I think new members who have just gotten their Pleo Rb will appreciate knowing the same answers, I know one of these gives you a print out on your computer of your internal stats of your Pleo RB, and that is the Stats RB, correct? Probe RB then is the one that talks to you when you press the chin for instructions and then different feet, front rear, etc for things like DNA, health etc.
        I know you need a Micro SD card for both, correct? My question however stupid it may seem, I want to make sure I do this correctly, For either one, Probe RB since that is the one I just used a couple of days ago on my newest Pleo Rb, after each use, do I need to erase the information on the sD card, or can it rewrite over the last "session", Is the card saving any information or is it just "reading" the infomation on Pleo RB? %) I want to make sure I do this correctly, What I really want to do is feed all three of my Pleo rb and then do a "reading" on each one and compare their stage of development and see where they are, physcially, emotionallly and esp feed wise,

The short two day trip to me from CAnada, dropped my Pleo RB boy's feed level down to 18%!( he also may not have eaten for quite awhile before that so he should be back up to par now)  Thanks for any help!
                                     RWM

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

attisaur

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Male
  • Polar bears <3 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Re: Differences between Stats RB, and Probe RB ?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 07:33:34 PM »

I have use ProbeRB a few times and I'm almost positive you do not have to delete the files on the micro SD. If you don't know, the probeRB.urf is the actual ProbeRB program and pm_props.bak is the heart-and-soul of your Pleo's personality, so you should back that up.
Polar bear A.J ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal