Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi ^___^  (Read 1960 times)

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Kohii
    • Whisper of Wolf
Hi ^___^
« on: July 30, 2012, 04:44:46 AM »

Hello  P:)

I am a new member from the UK. Ive had an interest in AI/robots for many years and have recently brought my first Pleo (rb) from Robopolis. I am having lots of fun learning more about Pleo rb and picking up on the behaviours/body language as he develops. I actually used this forum to gather information about Pleo and Pleo rb to try and decide if I wanted to go with the Ugobe Pleo, Pleo rb by Innvo or go in the same direct as a friend and get an Aibo. I am very happy with the rb! I couldnt have made the decision without all the helpful information within this forum.

My Pleo rb is green with brown eyes, his name is Kohii (Japanese for coffee because of his eye colour). In this photo he is 5 days old and in the social development stage (2). When he gets a bit older I am temped to buy some more accessories/foods for him.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Hi ^___^
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 05:12:08 AM »

Welcome to the forums Almiras and little Kohii :) He looks a handsome little fellow, how is his personality?
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:45:04 AM »

He is handsome indeed, such beautiful eyes. :)

Welcome to you both!  ;D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 08:23:06 AM »

Welcome to the forums and a BIG CONGRATS on your little Kohli, He looks like a super cute little guy. WArning though: with a name like Kohli, you will want to make sure at some point to get the food suppliment that is his namesake: The food pack with the coffee bean in it! P:) You did a good job going through all the information on Pleos and Pleo rb, and I am glad you are happy with this little fellow. Thanks for posting his fellow and be sure to post more and keep us updated on his development.

RWM and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods P:D P8)
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
    • Whisper of Wolf
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 02:37:24 PM »

Welcome to the forums Almiras and little Kohii :) He looks a handsome little fellow, how is his personality?

Thank you :)

Kohii's personality is sensitive, strong and active. Courageous and obedient.

Almiras

• Coffee leaf addict
  • gb Female
    • Whisper of Wolf
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 02:40:08 PM »

Welcome to the forums and a BIG CONGRATS on your little Kohli, He looks like a super cute little guy. WArning though: with a name like Kohli, you will want to make sure at some point to get the food suppliment that is his namesake: The food pack with the coffee bean in it! P:) You did a good job going through all the information on Pleos and Pleo rb, and I am glad you are happy with this little fellow. Thanks for posting his fellow and be sure to post more and keep us updated on his development.

Thanks! I will certainly be buying the pack with the coffee bean in =D I love that the rb's have so many extras you can buy for them. I hope to post updates on Kohii's progress as they happen  P8)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 04:18:04 PM »

Great personality :) He sounds like a real charmer :) You'll definitely have to get him his namesake :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal