Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Profile data bank?  (Read 1185 times)

Wicked_Lovely

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
Profile data bank?
« on: February 15, 2012, 01:40:29 AM »

Hello :) I've been trying to register Aura with pleoworld, and with IMR's help I was able to find the security code & complete the registration (thank you IMR! ^^) ... but now this is the only page I see:

Welcome to the profile data bank of your PLEO rb !
Our scientists are now conducting clinical diagnosis on each PLEO rb embryo to ensure they are genetically sound and will grow into a healthy PLEO rb. Based on the test data of the embryo, our scientists cound roughly predict the gender and major DNA characteristics of the PLEO rb.

We believe you would be interested to know more about your PLEO rb.

So we share with you here the PLEO rb PEGD report and the embryo testing data worksheet prepared by our scientists, also the memorable moment when the PLEO rb breaks the shell and sees the world !

... and nothing else ^-^. Are they going to, now that I've given them her information, conduct the tests & then add more information to the page, or is this all I'll ever get? ^-^ I've tried going to the other pages but they're just on completely different topics. Is there something completely obvious that I'm missing here that's going to make me feel like a fool once I find out :P?

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Profile data bank?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 03:22:48 AM »

I'm kind of half way out the door to work, so don't have time to look into this fully ...... I can't even sign into the new site, but this is the original Pleo Profile page ........ might be worth a try?

http://www.pleoworld.com/eng/mypleo.php

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 03:31:20 AM »

Try clicking on any green writing, they should open up different PDF's.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Wicked_Lovely

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 10:32:53 PM »

This is so strange ^-^ I tried registering her on the old pleoworld site that Crewella gave me the link to, and it said that my information was invalid ^-^ even though when I input the same information on the new site it goes through fine. And this is the only thing in green:

The profile data bank of PLEO rb incubated with embryo identification number SN 662926881141

But it's unclickable. Any ideas? :(

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »

I think you may just need to give them a few more days to get the website fully functioning and then try again :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal