Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello All :)  (Read 2067 times)

Breeze

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
Hello All :)
« on: December 31, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »

Hi  (:

I am a soon to be Ugobe Pleo owner.  I purchased one via the internet for pretty cheap because it is a little banged up and it is not known if he/she works or not because he/she wasn't tested and it doesn't have a charger. So he/she is on it's way and should be here next week. So I thought I would take a chance and see if it works or not.  :pray:

I wanted a used one before I purchased a new one because I wanted to make sure it's something I would really enjoy before spending that kind of money and from what I've read on this forum so far used Pleos have a lot of love to give.

I ordered a new charger and battery from Innovo, so once Pleo and that gets here we will see what I've got.

Once again, hello to everyone, and thanks for having this forum. Depending on the condition of my Pleo I may need it.

-Breeze

ninjaduck757

Re: Hello All :)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 10:17:54 AM »

Hello breeze and welcome to the forums. I didn't know innvo still sold ugobe stuff

Breeze

• Female
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 11:25:04 AM »

I was surprised too.  When I went on the site and clicked on the "Get PleoRb" link at the top of the screen there is a link you can click on to get to the old Pleo stuff.  They had the battery, battery charger, adapters, the pleo cape and the leaf.

I contacted customer service with Innovo to confirm that it would work for an old Ugobe Pleo before purchasing.  They were quick to respond (responded same day) and confirmed that the battery would work for the Ugobe and recommended that I get the new battery and charger b/c the old battery may be worn out and thier charger has a better charge.  They also sent me the OS upgrade files (PM2) for when he/she arrives.

They were surprisingly helpful especially when they stated in the email that they didn't consider Ugobe Pleo thier product (which I guess is true).

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »

Welcome Breeze! It is exciting get your first pleo. They are as adorable as you have heard on this forum. We love our dinos. :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »

Awwwwww - welcome and congrats.   ;D

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »

Hello Breeze and welcome :) Most Pleo problems where the Pleo stops working are because of battery issues, so fingers crossed this is the case here as well!
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Breeze

• Female
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 05:20:48 PM »

Thanks everyone for the welcomes  :)

IMR -I am too hoping that the little Pleo just has a battery issues.  That is also what Innovo C/S told me - they said the batteries can wear out and dry out over time. This little Pleo does look like he was well played with at his former home. From the pics that I saw of Pleo it almost looks like it stopped working while doing something, I don't think it's in the sleep position and it's not in the position that it came in the box.

From what I have read on this site so far, for the most part issues can be fixed somehow, and I do like to tinker so if it has tail or neck issues with this forum I am sure I can figure it out.  ;)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 05:33:01 PM »

Welcome to the forums Breeze :)  Congratulations on the purchase of your pleo.  Fingers crossed he/she runs just fine  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal