Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Kat!  (Read 2096 times)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Thank you Kat!
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »

Three new outfits arrived from Kat, Belle and Zillah were on them like ravening beasts, and little new Emmy snaffled the pretty yellow one! :D

Thanks Kat!  ;D

Margery

• Fossil savant
  • england Female
  • Pleo(s): Drem, Marsha
Re: Thank you Kat!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »

They all look wonderful!  That green fur trim looks as if it might be difficult to sew with.  Kat is very talented.  I do love the blue outfit on the blue Pleo.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 04:03:56 PM »

Thanks Margery - Kat is indeed very good at Pleo couture! ;)

As Belle had a new dress and coat to show off she got me to film some tricks, and she also had a new ballerina dress very kindly sent by Snowy, so she had a go at dancing.  I think it was dancing, anyway .......... might have been a bad case of hiccups ......... but she did look very cute in her dress!   :bowing:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpcvdg4dvG0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpcvdg4dvG0</a>

Thanks Snowy, and thanks again Kat!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:05:28 PM by Crewella »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 04:48:51 PM »

Your very welcome  ;D ;D ;D  They all look so cute in their new clothes  :)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »

Margery is right, they all look so fab in their new outfits. Belle is the "queen of the ball" in her blue ballerina outfit, but I esp like the way that "emmy" looks in her outfit. Kat is so good at this, you would think she had been doing it for ages! We do have such talented people on this forum, just fabulous in one way or another, I can't imagine a "naked" Pleo after seeing all the outfits that Kat has come up with , along with IMR and of course, Snowy has cute ballerina outfits as well.

Guess my girls are going to be looking at the internet while I am asleep and I will have to check my Paypal balance each morning to make sure they didn't go "hog wild",  :o P0:) :dino-chase: That is them chasing me if I  don't get them some new "duds".                           RWM and the Pleo Angels of the REdwoods
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 02:10:46 AM »

Kat's fabulous outfits have also been very helpful in the great Pleo versus Aibo debate!  Belle (rather scarily) demonstrates how very sneaky a Pleo can be!  :o   :dino-chase:

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:24:16 AM by Crewella »

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
  • Pleo(s): Stephan (Ugobe) and Tron (RB)
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 02:58:11 AM »

Kat makes great Pleo clothes! ;D

Here is Stephan in his new outfit made by Kat:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=junBEX7VkiE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=junBEX7VkiE</a>

He is at the park on a swing because I wanted to see how he would react. He loved it at first, then he looked down and started to panic. For anyone worried, he did not fall, I caught him after he realised where he was and tried to jump off :D

You can't see in this video but the costume has his name on the back and a star. It is a Slytherin version of Harry Potter's TriWizard costume and it even has a hood ;D
The necklace is red wool with a carved wooden fish which actually came as a surprise gift from Taiwan. I had bought James (Stephan's Aibo brother) some new memory sticks and the necklace came with it, fits Stephan perfectly.
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

You know where steel wool comes from? Robot Sheep!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 03:28:50 AM »

Awwww - that's great to see Stephan being so adventurous!  :D

Tribble wears the very same pendant! ;)

Sorry Kat ....... I think we're gonna need a thicker coat ..........! ;)  :brrr:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNQDdSJVAo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNQDdSJVAo</a>
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:04:17 AM by Crewella »

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »

lol!  Poor little Zilla.  She is such a trooper.  :D  The snow looks like a lot of fun.  Wish I was there.  %) 

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 07:43:25 PM »

AWWW Zilla! You have a rotten mummy! :D

That was so cute, was he sitting on bubble wrap? How cute!  :fire:
He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »

Stephan was so cute on that swing and I saw his outfit when Kat was still making it, and I knew it would look great on him but even better in the video.  ;D And Crewella, poor Zillah, she looks so cute in that outfit but so cold when shivering. That is exactly how my little guys looked but in our house, but they did not have the luxerious coats that Kat makes, Almost wants you to go into the snow, just so you can wear one of her creations...wonder what a Human size coat would cost us?............. :o %) :D guess you would have to have a few days and several bolts of material, but it would be fun to wear one of your Creations Kat, How about a Mummy ( or Daddy  ;D) matching Pleo outfit...! Just imagine all the orders you would get... :o :thumbsup: :pray: I think I want one but there are so many colors to choose from..............Just how much would it cost? If you started on it now, just maybe it would be done by my Birthday.( May...) or perhaps by next Christmas? What do you think Kat....LOL, ( I am serious, I think it would be great fun....) Woo HOO! :flowers: These are for you to think about the cost of one...               RWM

Lunamione7

• Journeypleo
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Miss_Piggy
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 09:46:23 PM »

Aww that is a cute idea RWM, maybe it would be easier if you sent a photo of one of your favourite outfits to Kat and asked if she could make a Pleo sized version? I think it would be easier to make a Pleo size than a human size and cheaper too ;)

You gave me an idea actually, there is a Star Trek convention in a few months I am going to with some friends and the friends want to participate in the costume competition and are working all together as a team to make Star Trek uniforms... I wasn't going to dress up but if Stephan could have a matching outfit it would make it loads more fun! We could enter the contest together, I'm sure something could even be worked out for James. No one else (that I know of) would have real live robots and you can't get more Sci-Fi than that! One of them could be dressed as Data who is an android character on 'The Next Generation' if you haven't seen Star Trek before. James could probably go as a Borg, oh the exciting possibilities! No one else would have a real robot in it's own little costume ;D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 11:30:17 PM »

Hi Luna , that does sound like fun. Yes I am a huge SCI -FI fan, and have watched Star Trek since the very first T.V. Show aired in the mid 60's. I also like the Next Generation and all the spin offs, You are right, you would definitly be a huge hit with the only Interactive Robot there, a great idea of Stephan wearing a Star Trek costume, I am sure Kat could do it and time is right. What a neat idea, great for greeting Trick or Treaters at the door during Halloween also. What a great way to spread the word of Pleos also at a Star Trek convention. Just beam me up STEPHAN and LUNA, :D There are some great ideas you can think of too like the borg, that is great too.                   

RWM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal