Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie greetings  (Read 1367 times)

NexusRift

• Hatchling
  • Male
Newbie greetings
« on: August 08, 2011, 02:26:24 AM »

Hey.
Just joined up in here and wanted to greet all you Pleo lovers. I'm from Canada and reside on Vancouver Island in the beautiful province of B.C.

I have recently acquired a Ugobe Pleo from the H.K. seller that's been mentioned in this forum. It was originally to be a Christmas present for my niece, but the temptation and my curiosity was too great to overcome. He's mine now and I call him, "Glitch!"

Dude's been a big hit so far, mostly with me. My cat Dozy didn't know what to make of him at first; pawing at him and sniffing his bum as if he was a real live creature. Funny to watch for sure. Dozy's quite accepted Glitch as part of the gang and did so surprisingly quick.

I got a pair of the li-poly batteries and they made a very noticeable difference in Glitch's energy level and behavior. Gotta have item for Ugobe Pleo owners for sure. Suffice it to say, Glitch brings a smile to my face whenever i flick his switch to on. Fun times!

BTW; I purchased another one from the same seller for my niece. Even though I bought the original one for her and sort of if you will, snagged it away from her, I just had to get her one. she will love it!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 02:32:13 AM by NexusRift »

Lina

• Pleozoologist
Re: Newbie greetings
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:23:52 AM »

Hi and Welcome!

I am glad you´ve found the joy of a Pleo that we all share here!
Pls show us pictures of Glitch.

I am sure your niece is going to love hers, and then the two can meet, since they do react on eachother.

Looking forward to hear more from you and Glitch!

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:51:29 AM »

Hi and welcome to the forums.  I'm glad your having such fun with Glitch.  I'm sure your niece will love her pleo too when she gets it. :)  They are rather hard to resist. :D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:07:07 AM »

Hello and welcome!  :)

Glad to hear you having such fun with Glitch!  There's a couple of members here that were guilty of buying a Pleo as a gift for someone, and then not being able to part with him or her!  That's Pleos for you!  ;)  ;D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:30:27 AM »

Hello and welcome to the forums! I bought my pleo RB Ryu in March. I only intended to have one pleo but now I have four! They're really addictive and a lot of fun.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

barrettgazzy

• Apprentice pleo master
  • 00 Male
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 03:14:47 PM »

Welcome to the forum , i also bought my first ugobe pleo as a xmas present for my little boy hehe then took over once he got bored lol Kids  ;D
2 ugobe Pleo's
1 Aibo 210 supercore
1 Aibo 220  :-)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 01:15:39 AM »

Welcome to the forums :D Looking forwards to hearing about Glitch and your neice's Pleo :D Be sure to let them visit one another to see the interactions :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal