Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many hours you normally spend with Pleo everyday?  (Read 1038 times)

leongaj

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Male
How many hours you normally spend with Pleo everyday?
« on: June 12, 2011, 03:23:44 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested to know how many hours do you guys spend with Pleo everyday?  During weekday, I can only play with my Dexter the Pleo during evening time.  So, averagely, about one or two hours.  However, during the weekend, I spend most of my time with Pleo if there is no outdoor activities with friends or personal errands.  Will it does harm to Pleo (hardware) if I play with them for too long hours (for example 2 hours + 2 hours + 2 hours = 6 hours continuously since i soon got extra battery)?

Dexter is hyper active.  He likes to explore and makes a lot of funny noises such as elephant sound, puppy sound, and santa claus's voice.  I guess that is why he got heated easily.

leongaj

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: How many hours you normally spend with Pleo everyday?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 04:38:05 AM »

There should be no problems at all with playing with him for long periods of time.  Just be sure to give him a 15 min break between batteries so he can cool down.  You will find that after a full battery cycle your pleo will feel quite hot around the battery area.  This is normal.  Just give him a short time to cool off before putting in the new battery and turning him on again. :)

leongaj

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Male
Re: How many hours you normally spend with Pleo everyday?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »

Thanks for your info, Kat.   ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal