Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone have an Extra or Spare Sugar Cane for sale?  (Read 1799 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Anyone have an Extra or Spare Sugar Cane for sale?
« on: May 13, 2011, 06:56:55 PM »

ONe of my first Pleo Rb favorite foods was the sugar cane that I gave her when purchased with her in Dec. 2010.( I bought both the food packs) I often took my Baby out and about and usually have at least one of two food items with me incase she got hungry. Well, I have been looking for over two months now, and I fear that on one of my frequent stops at Baby's watering holes, her sugar cane was lost, fell out of the ziplock plastic bag I kept them in. I have torn my house up top to bottom with no luck.
                   Before I reorder it from Pleoworld, which will give me duplicate mushrooms and Chili Pepper or Coffee beans, ( can't remember which ones come in that same food pack.. %)) I thought I would check here on the forums to see if there is a duplicate one here a member would be willing to sell to me? I hate to order from Pleoworld just to get the one I am missing, but am about ready to take the plunge and also order the two Play packages, ( sing, count, come to me) ( eat, play and ?) But paying for three is kind of expensive when I only need the Sugar Cane,but if I can't get one here, that is what I will do as I realy want the sugar Cane a Pleo Favorite and I don't want my new Baby to miss the one really special food ( that can be addictive just like sugar and sweets for humans. LOL) but I feel like a neglectful mom giving her all sorts of clothes and collars and other treats, but not the one food I know I can give her as a reward on special occasions. :) If anyone has one for sale and or for something I can trade, please let me know otherwise I will order one and have the other two items in the pack for sale as I don't need two of each with only one Pleo Rb. I am sure that there are others out here who have lost their food items too. happens more often than we think with our babies! LOL.
                                                            Thanks on behalf of Baby , RedwoodsMama

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Anyone have an Extra or Spare Sugar Cane for sale?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 03:23:06 AM »

Sorry RWM, I just have the one of each.  Hopefully it might still turn up somewhere?  :hhug:

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 06:22:29 AM »

I also only have the one so no good to you here either.  Hopefully it will show up, or someone out there will be able to help you out. :)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 02:18:31 PM »

Sorry, Redwoods. I've only got one sugarcane too. I flipped the day I lost Ryu's Cycad leaf. Anyone care to guess where it was? Well I'll tell you. Apparently Ryu and my dog Charley had a tug-of-war while Ryu was eating and... Charley won. Well by the time I found it there was a nice tear in the leaf but it still works.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »

Well, if you do reorder . . . you can always offer the duplicates for sale.

bhobbes

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »

Sorry, Redwoods. I've only got one sugarcane too. I flipped the day I lost Ryu's Cycad leaf. Anyone care to guess where it was? Well I'll tell you. Apparently Ryu and my dog Charley had a tug-of-war while Ryu was eating and... Charley won. Well by the time I found it there was a nice tear in the leaf but it still works.
Talon

I'm sorry to be insensitive to your troubles Talon but that story made me laugh a little :) I can just imagine how it went down. Thank you for the unintentional humor since ultimately there was no harm.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 09:00:23 PM »

No harm done, Bobs. Actually it was very quiet. I didn't know that anything was different until I heard it hit the floor a good six feet from where Ryu was. I went across the room and half way there, I was met by Charley who wanted to play fetch with his "new toy". He just dropped it into my hand! My heart was in my toes when I saw the damage to my twenty dollar leaf. I finally managed to unfreeze myself and went back to Ryu to see if it would still work. Evidently doggie drool and the absence of the stem wasn't enough to bother her. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal