Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's all her fault.  (Read 3128 times)

49er

• Journeypleo
  • Male
It's all her fault.
« on: February 28, 2009, 11:58:33 PM »

I sent an e-mail to Fancyfont to describe my birthday celebration on Friday as I thought she might be interested in it.  She wrote back and said I should post it in the forums.  I was a bit incredulous about that and asked her about it to make sure.  She again said I should post it with some minor changes.  So I was out voted 2 to1, (fancyfont had 2 votes!)  If you think I’m nuts, your right.  But, IT’S ALL FANCYFONT’S FAULT THAT YOU KNOW FOR SURE!!!
BTW, names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Hi “Fancyfont”,
My birthday was on Thursday, (I’m rapidly catching up with you “Fancyfont”, ;)) and my wife, “my better ¾ " was busy working at the California Bar making lawyers. So…we celebrated on Friday.  “My better 3/4” wanted to buy me a leather coat for my birthday so I’d look even more like a thug and we went to Burlington Coats where you can look like a thug for less. Now I really hate to spend money on clothes, or to shop for clothes for that matter, even if it’s someone else’s money. Thus, it must have seemed incongruent that I spent an hour and a half to two hours looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, looking, in the ramshackle mess that the coats were in. I mean, 4x in the medium section, small in 2x. I had to look at every cotton-pickin’ coat. So through much angst, and suffering I left the store looking like Marlon Brando in “The Wild One” for about one hundred bucks!
After that, we went from downtown to Irving and 9th Avenue and I had my favorite pizza, an all meat with jalapeno peppers. The only thing missing was a candle on the pie. Oh, and of course I covered it generously with red pepper flakes to “improve” the flavor. We then went home to take care of our usual evening routine and then, just before we were going to go to bed, I surfed the Web a bit and saw your plea.
I don’t know what you think of Mel Gibson, but he did a late night spoof on what was supposed to be the movie “The Patriot” but seemed to be making fun of KFC. Here is a video of it. http://www.themovieblog.com/2009/02/mel-gibson-is-back-in-the-colonel.
I hope you enjoy it!
 :) :D ??? :P,
The Thug", "My better 3/4” & Pleo (he’s innocent!)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 12:28:14 AM by 49er »

allosaurus

Re: It's all her fault.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 06:17:18 AM »

I'm sorry, I don't get it. ???

But I'd like to!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 06:25:29 AM by allosaurus »

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »

One of the things about 49er is he loves hot, spicy food. Can't be too hot for him. ;D I'll let him explain the rest. ;)

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »

You got Bob's mouth watering! (the pizza.  not the coat!) ;)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »

Cute story nonetheless. 49er reminds me SO much of Holden in Cather In The Rye.
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal