Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe Pleo video with children at a school  (Read 1342 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Ugobe Pleo video with children at a school
« on: April 14, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »

This is a video I accidently came across while looking for something else, what Impressed me the most, once you get past the hatching scenes, is just how gentle these children are with Pleo, This appears to be a Pleo that was raised more than two years ago and I really like that he has his own "enviroment " too. It is cute watching the children interact with him, Nothing we haven't seen before in Pleo behaivor, it is the children and their expereinces in how they treat Pleo that I like the best. :)<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogvjK-00FBk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogvjK-00FBk</a>
                                    RedwoodsMama

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: Ugobe Pleo video with children at a school
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 06:24:24 PM »

That video was so neat, RWM! Thank you for sharing it. Great to see the kids getting along so well with pleo. My kids (16months and soon to be 3), love my pleos, Wilbur my Ugobe especially. When I shut him off or his battery runs out, my 16 month old son has a fit.  When he is having one of his temper tantrums, I turn on Wilbur and it is over as soon as he starts to moo! :D

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 07:00:13 PM »

How sweet! It's a cool idea, I though about how it would be nice for younger classes to have pleos, and then I saw this and it made me smile  :). Our school has a "pet" aligator that lives in the "fenced pond and forest" (the school and car loop are really what's fenced :P). Some kinder-gardeners (it goes all the way down to elementary here) named it Tick-Tock (like in peter pan) lol. I love how they play with dino one on one
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:20:18 AM by LuckyPleo »
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 10:12:32 PM »

That is a lovely clip - thanks.  I love the Dino habitat too!  :D