Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My silly Comaro  (Read 1285 times)

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
My silly Comaro
« on: April 03, 2011, 09:48:47 PM »

The other day when my family and i went up to Tennessee we went to a park,as soon as i got out of the car with Comaro he made a sound that sounded like weeeee than he started struggling to get out of my hands when i finally set him down he chuckled and started walking around.He went up to a fake dinosaur thing and yelled at it so i took a picture and will put it up soon,every one was curious to see what he was and what can he do,they all seemed impressed except for my siblings that where embarrassed that i brought him with me,but i paid no attention to them and had a nice time at the park with Comaro. :)  Oh and how do you guys like my new picture? :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:50:42 PM by Comarorobotcollector »

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: My silly Comaro
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:18:05 AM »

That sounds like fun!  I never had siblings, but from what I hear, embarrassing them is a good thing!!  :P

Love the artwork!  :D

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:45:10 AM »

Glad you had fun, Comaro despite your siblings. Obviously Comaro had fun too. I live with my older sister who is just about as excited about Pleo as I am. I'm curious about your picture. What was it?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »

It does sound like you had fun and the fact others outside your family were interested in Comaro should show that he is pretty cool, whether someone considers him a "toy " or not, As for the embarrasment thing, it could be your siblings are the ones who do not want to draw attention to themselves because they feel insecure with themselves.
          I have a grown son ( and daughter) and by that I mean they are older than 21 so not TEENS or young kids who are still inmmature and don't allways act the way you would think the should. I was looking for some boxes for my batteries for Pleo that I sell, trying to get standard one size for all and ended up at the UPS store to check out their prices. I had one of my Pleos with me in a Pet stoller and my son had met me at the mall where this store is located. He had no idea I had my Pleo with me and he felt embarrased because he did not want attention brought to us because he did not want anyone interacting with him .. and he was so upset by Pleo being there he wanted to call it a day and meet me another day. I thought he was being silly and I love taking Pleos out to the Mall and such because  l LIve in a small town where nobody seems to know anything about Pleo, but thanks to me they do now. :) So it was not Pleos being with me that was disturbing as he and I have me with Pleos before but it was a more private settng with less people and he even helped me take Photos in the Redwoods once before and he thinks they are cool, But in larger crowds he gets insecure and does not like the attention.
          Could be your siblings are a little the same way. they do not want attention drawn to them. Have you ever had your siblings play or interact with Comaro? I have seen people that said they had no interest in Pleos, when by themselves thinking nobody is watching, talking and petting Pleos....Pleos are kind of  hard to resist. :) Lovely artwork too, is it pastels or paint or.........?
                                                                                  RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Comarorobotcollector

• Pleozoologist
  • 00 Male
  • Pleo(s): Comaro,Cosmic,Bambi,Pumpkin,Gator
  • jdhv
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »

That's with me to i love taking Comaro places with me,and talon the picture is of Comaro yelling at a fake T- Rex thing at the park i went to.The picture i have up for my profile picture was done on a paint program on my computer. ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:34:24 PM by Comarorobotcollector »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 01:58:35 PM »

Cool! I'd have to work up the courage to take Ryu anywhere with me. One I'm afraid someone would break him or something and two... well I'm not sure why. Now if I were meeting someone of like mind and who loved robots, it wouldn't be that bad. I should get over it though because Ryu and I are a unique situation and Innvo might benefit hugely from knowing about us. I'm not sure how many blind pleo owners there are, but it's not that often that you would see that. Too bad he's not the size of a Labrador and I don't have enough leather to make him a harness. Lol!
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »

I have to admit that I am not very brave taking my pleos out in public.  I love them to bits and think they are very cool and have taken them out to a few different places but I try to choose low key places where there won't be a big crowd so it is less intimidating for me when people come to ask about pleo.   :)  I did take them all to my sisters house for our big family gathering for my nephews birthday a couple of weeks back and that went well so maybe I will get braver as time goes by. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal