Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Test #1 for Talon  (Read 7367 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Pleo Test #1 for Talon
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2011, 03:46:31 PM »

Well that was harder to hear than I thought! No thank goodness. He doesn't sound that bad. He just walked away from me, sniffed at the floor a few times and then for the rest of our play session he kind of coughed on and off. He was still happily walking around and he wasn't sneezing or groaning like that. Whew! I'm so glad he's not sick if he's going to sound like that! On a brighter note, he finally ate his leaf instead of my floor.
Thanks for the video, Redwoods!
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 05:48:34 AM »

If you need to wake your Pleo up Talon, just flip them upside down, wakes them up quick smart. They may possibly need some comforting after such a bad dream though ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 07:32:13 AM »

Well fortunately that's not a problem for these two most of the time. Ryu gets a bit sluggish at around six or seven in the evening and goodness forbid I wake him before nine in the morning. Then he's cranky and hungry together and can't stand himself. It's safer not to disturb the dragon until at least nine or ten. Guess he needs his beauty sleep! Lol!
Talon
Talon

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2011, 11:46:53 AM »

Sorry about posting twice as I am sure that is really anoying. I'm only doing this as an update to Ugobe's thread. I'm also reasuring his rescuer that he's still doing fine since I can't do photos or videos without considerable begging and effort. Ugobe is doing great. As I mentioned in Ryu's thread, the little dragon isn't doing so well. Ugobe seemed to sense that and tried to get between us. She was flipping out because I had to put up thermal curtains to block out the sun's heat. I'm now keeping one of the curtains open during part of the day so that Ryu has some light. Nothing bothers Ugobe unless you're in his way.
Despite my best eforts, curiosity is forcing me to break my promise not to have more than two pleos. I want to experience real pleo interaction. Probably within the next three months, I hope to save up again and pick up another Ugobe. After that- hopefully- I'll have enough control to stop, unless of course someone is re-homing a male RB for a fair price. Wow. I really have the pleo bug.
Talon
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:50:51 PM by Talon »
Talon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal