Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleoworld customer service??  (Read 1194 times)

Porcelina

• Hatchling
  • Female
Pleoworld customer service??
« on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:26 AM »

Well, about 8 days ago I sent a couple of simple product questions to Pleoworld support...no response at all, other than a confirmation email 8 days ago saying I should expect a prompt response. When I think of "prompt response" from online customer service, I think 24-72 hours, not well over a week. This makes me very hesitant to purchase from Pleoworld.com....I have dealt with shoddy customer service before and it's just too irritating. I mean, really, had they answered my questions in a helpful and timely manner, I already would have made a $500+ purchase from their web site...now, I'm not so sure I want to invest so much money in this product if the company doesn't have helpful, fast, and reliable customer support. Have their been a lot of issues dealing with Pleoworld? Because I really would rather skip out on this product, or buy from another site if their product support is known to be poor.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Pleoworld customer service??
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 02:13:19 PM »

Hi Porcelina, I emailed Pleoworld support Monday and had a response Tuesday. I would suggest resending your mail in case it has simply been lost, I've only ever had the one person answer my queries so they probably don't have that many people working at customer support.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 02:44:52 PM »

Hi Ditto what IMR said, mail does and can get lost all the time, snail mail as well as email, I have it happen more often than I would care to think about. If in doubt, email again, and sending it to Raphael has allways gotten a response in less than 24 hrs for me, unless it is late on a Friday or of course a holiday weekend. Try it again, make a copy or send a copy of it to yourself so if you don't hear back, you won't have to retype it again, and hope for the best, I do think perhaps there is just one main person who is overworked and has to address all of the emails Innvo receives, at least here in the U.S.A.
                                                                     RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »

Keep trying, as RWM said, there aren't many people at all to answer your questions.. you might even do better calling the number and leaving a message.

Good luck!!

- Sarah
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal