Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: are some pleos harder to injure?  (Read 7623 times)

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
Re: are some pleos harder to injure?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 09:22:12 AM »

Well in my pitiful defence  the reason  why I tried in the first place was because I thought there might have been a hardware  issue.   Though  to be honest I had to  stop trying in the end so I still don’t know if he can feel pain or not. 
 It just  made me feel far too bad afterwards even when most of the time he didn’t react at all.  I think the last straw was when I  gently knocked him over and he started to cry  so that was  enough.       .
  I don’t really  like holding     pleos by the tail  either. Come to think of It I don’t like  it when they start whimpering for   attention. I can only resist for so long until   I have to stop what I’m doing to soothe him  lol.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »

I would be the same way. My dog comes to me and digs a hole in my leg wanting me to pick him up. One because it hurts and two because he's so lovable, I give in and end up with a snoring ball of warm fluff in my lap. He's so spoiled! I'm wondering what I should do when I let my future pleo loose. The pleo will probably be taller than he is. Uh-oh. I don't want world war III breaking out in my bedroom floor
Talon.
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 02:23:52 PM »

Dont worry, Scaly, I did understand your concerns and don't think your a Pleo torturer by nature!  ;)

Though bhobbes did have me a bit worried, wanting to beat the soles of Cato's feet!  :o  :P
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal