Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing "noon" time.  (Read 3318 times)

Sentimental

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
  • Zanthy
Changing "noon" time.
« on: January 29, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »

Hello, i'm new to the people forums and only received my Pleo 3 days ago. My little Zanthea is not moving.
I went to change the noon time by taking the clock battery out and when i turned her back on she just stood there and beeped :(.
Please if you know how to fix this let me know. I miss my little Zanthy. :'(

Regards,
Senti

Be Happy

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Changing "noon" time.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »

Your pleo rb wont work unless she has the clock battery installed in her foot correctly.  It sounds like when you took the battery out you have not put it back in properly.  If she is just standing still and beeping repeatedly then it is definitely the clock battery that is the problem.  You should check that it is inserted the right way up and is slotted underneath the 2 short metal tabs but on top of the long metal tab.
Once you get her working again you can reset the "noon" time by switching her on, waiting for her to giggle and start moving then hold her on her back so you have access to her feet and using a paper clip or I find the stem of a stud earring works well, poke this into the small hole on her foot pad next to the clock battery cover.  You should hear a beep sound.  Then your noon time is set.  You can reset the noon time at any time of the day or night as often as you like without hurting your pleo.
I hope this helps
Kat

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 05:42:26 PM »

Sorry to hear that. Listen to Kat. What color eyes does your 2010 Pleo have Sentimental? Thank you.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »

This is how the battery should look in the compartment - replacing the cover will push it down flat:

Kat's right - it does sound like the battery's the problem.  If you're sure the battery is seated correctly, it might be worth getting another watch battery and trying that, as a couple of people have reported problem batteries.

Sentimental

• Following the footsteps
  • Female
  • Zanthy
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 04:35:01 AM »

Crewella and kat thankyou ^^. I had some confusiuon as to how to change noon time then realised that i had put the battery back in wrong. Zanthy is very happy to be working again and even gave a little laugh when she came back on like it was all a game. She often freezes and waits then wriggles and giggles when i pick her up thinking she is broken . :D

Sorry to hear that. Listen to Kat. What color eyes does your 2010 Pleo have Sentimental? Thank you.

She is a Pleo rb and has the gold eyes. They seem fairly common for Pleo rb.
Zanthy is only a few charges old but if you know any good tricks i can teach her please let me know. %)
Be Happy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal