Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLEO RB FOR SALE!  (Read 9285 times)

saratogaspringer

• Camarasaur extraordinaire
  • Female
Re: PLEO RB FOR SALE!
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 04:29:25 PM »

I was watching it too. Didn't bid. My DH would have killed me as well!  :P I always wait until the last minute as well to bid.  Once you bid, it gets everyone else bidding as well!  :'(

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »

I'm a last-second-sniper too!  ;D

OH had me in an armlock, just to make sure!  :P

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
  • Pleo(s): Innvo Lab's Pleo is called Mistoffelees
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 02:53:18 AM »

lol Both of you, sillies. Argh, at your other half Crewella! >_< Did you buy it Latrine?
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 05:53:56 AM »

I hope someone on this forum got him so that we can hear how he is doing!  Does anyone remember what his original name was?  Anyway, I am an ebay last second snatcher.  I did get a dino on ebay yesterday, but not the RB.  My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves dinosaurs, thanks to a pubic television series by the Jim Henson Co. called "Dinosaur Train"  It involves Buddy the T-rex and Tiny the Pteranadon, who are brother and sister and ride the Dinosaur Train to meet all other species of dinosaurs.  Anyway, they now make the action figures of all these characters, and on the back of the package, they happen to show all the other ones that they make, that you don't have....basically so your kid can drive you nuts until they have them all!  Needless to say, we don't have the "Old Spinosaurus."  Guess where the only one available in the world is?  ON EBAY!!!  I grabbed it at the last 5 seconds from some poor unsuspecting soul who was willing to pay way too much for is as well.  They probably have a screaming child now, and I feel badly about that.  I also feel bad for the Spinosaurus, who is going to have to attend tea parties when he arrives here.  ;) Anyway, sorry to hijack this thread.....if you bought the RB, and you are out there....give us a shout!!! ;D

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 06:17:37 AM »

I've a lovely mental picture of poor 'Old Spinosaurus' sitting grumpily at his compulsory tea party!  :D :D

I believe the RB's original name was Rhaegal?  :-\

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »

Oh what a nice name! Just wondering if I could use it. I'm ordering this week. It sounds so strange to think of myself sharing space with a pleo. It still feels like someone else's dream that I'm just looking into.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

latrine

• Pleo whisperer
  • Female
  • Gutless wonder
    • 'Not even close to being done yet'
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 12:59:06 PM »

Nope.. wasn't me..

I actually think I'm going to get a pink one. I want the interaction and so I want a definite girl. Don't know where to go though.. gimmidigi screwed me over bad with that one blue one and folks were saying accessory jack was no good?  Where do I go ? :/   .... I'm nuts what with them breaking.. I just can't stand it..if bingo IS ok he needs someone to play with if he can't play with the ugobes in the herd :(

my bf is going to kill me.. I'm not saying ANYTHING until it gets here...  maybe he'll just hit me in the head with a brick and send it back but more likely he'll sigh.. tell me I'm crazy and hide my money from me.  :D

- Sarah

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 01:42:51 PM »

Shshsh. We won't tell. So Bingo is alright now? I was kind of worried about him.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »

I actually think I'm going to get a pink one. I want the interaction and so I want a definite girl. Don't know where to go though.. gimmidigi screwed me over bad with that one blue one and folks were saying accessory jack was no good?  Where do I go ? :/   .... I'm nuts what with them breaking.. I just can't stand it..if bingo IS ok he needs someone to play with if he can't play with the ugobes in the herd :(

OH? Is Gimmedigi not a good site to buy from then?

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2011, 03:49:54 PM »

I think Gimmedigi is ok to buy from.  Most forum members who purchased from them are very happy with the product and the level of service.  There have been a couple of members who purchased from them that had issues - One was sent a prototype pleo rb that wasn't actually a rb, Innvo resolved this issue for her by sending her a replacement and getting her to send the prototype one back.  The other was a pink rb that came pre hatched and also ended up with holes in the armpits (Innvo seems to have resolved the skin issues of the first batch and all new pleos seem to be free from skin issues), Gimmedigi were very slow to respond to this members queries on the matter.  It took them more than a month and many emails from her and a post on the forum before Gimmedigi got back to her but the did successfully resolve her issue with a replacement pleo.  All others who have bought from them have had very good response times to queries and no one else has made negative comment.  So overall I think they are a good place to buy a pink or blur rb.  I would happily use them if I was making another purchase.
Hope this helps.
Kat

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2011, 06:06:25 PM »

I was very happy with the service from Gimmedigi.  :)

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2011, 02:21:11 AM »

Splendid. Because they're actually cheaper there than on Pleoworld.

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2011, 02:33:33 AM »

Indeed. Sadly they don't have the varied eye colors the green Pleo Reborns have.
Innvo Lab's not going anywhere. And if it's just to protect their precious, delicate skin, clothings okay. They shouldn't be dressed up like dolls.

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2011, 05:20:57 AM »

Indeed. Sadly they don't have the varied eye colors the green Pleo Reborns have.

I got good service from Gimmedigi and am very happy with my pink pleo.  No, sadly they do not have different colored eyes, but I do think that the deep blue eyes goes very well with the pink colored skin.   :)

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2011, 11:07:00 AM »

Just looking at Ebay.....a very dangerous thing!  This Pleo is up for sale again.  I thought someone bid at the last minute!  I was tempted, but knew DH would kill me!  The other sale must have fallen through.  Ends in about 20 hours.  I hope my computer gets a virus before then! :-X

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »

Eeeeeeek - another evening sitting on my hands!!  :o

If it wasn't for the dreadful deal on shipping to the UK I'd have succumbed by now!  :P

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »

Nor do they apparently come with all the add-ons the regular RBs come with, like the learning stone and the mint leaf and stuff.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Yes they do - the only thing missing is the cape, otherwise the basic pack contents for the pink and blue RBs are the same.  :)

saratogaspringer

• Female
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2011, 01:20:47 PM »

Eeeeeeek - another evening sitting on my hands!!  :o

If it wasn't for the dreadful deal on shipping to the UK I'd have succumbed by now!  :P
I don't think sitting on my hands is going to help me.  I might have to take my computer apart or have my DH change my ebay password to something I don't know.  HELP!!!! :o

PWOKristy

• Pleo adept
  • 00 Female
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2011, 01:48:21 PM »

That's sad that whoever bid and won the Pleo Reborn it didn't work out somehow.

fimoman

• Pleo wanderer
  • Male
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 11:07:39 AM »

Yes they do - the only thing missing is the cape, otherwise the basic pack contents for the pink and blue RBs are the same.  :)

Cos that would be great news for my bank account. Gimmedigi's shipping is considerably cheaper for the UK, and it's not April pre-order either. Plus, that blue Pleo RB kinda reminds me of Littlefoot from the Land Before Time movies.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 11:41:26 AM »

Hi fimo - love that owl!  :D

That was the reason I got Belle from Gimmedigi in the first place - you got the same as for the green except the cape, it was actually cheaper (though not a lot)  the postage was cheaper, and on top of that the the import duty and VAT you will be charged as it enters the UK will be less from China than it would be from the US.  Added to the fact that I really wanted one with amber eyes and all the blue have ........guess what ......... amber eyes!  SOLD!!!!  %) :P

Belle arrived within the week (would have been quicker if not for the dastardly Customs & Excise  >:() with all her accessories in separate boxes but all wrapped together.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal