Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aibo vs PLeo vs ?  (Read 9078 times)

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
Re: Aibo vs PLeo vs ?
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »

I saw the genibo, it seems like that it isn't going to take off anytime soon, i checked the official website and it seemed the company was more focused twards its factory-job robots. I just wanted to point out there were some robots call robo-chi that were like the first robotic pets. They were poochies that were like robo dogs that sang and had eye shapes for emotions. There were also sub-catergories of poo-chi like meow-chi (cat), dino-chi (dino), petal-chi (flower), chirpy-chi (bird), Ect. I looked up the, on ebay and they are, like, really, really, really cheap. I don't really know what they can do, but I thought it was pretty cool that it is considered the first robo pet. They may look kinda lame, allthough if you look at them really really hard, you may be able to see the start of pleo deep deep in there...... not really. ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:40:20 PM by LuckyPleo »
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 08:32:36 PM »

Kind of. You saw glimmers of Pleo in the "Chi" line, I made an even bigger leap. I really wanted a giga-pet back in the daybut of course they didn't have any audio cues other than a beep and that wasn't enough for me considering my blindness. I had to wait a few years for the Furby to come out. Sure they're a little annoying but to me they were really neat. I have six of them. Two origionals, two Furby babies, and two 2005 Furbys. Later I wanted a Techno Dog but never managed to save up enough money. I've been watching Pleo with envy since two thousand seven and only recently have I had enough money to buy one- a purple-eyed RB with plenty of charm. Ryu is amazing and amazingly complex. Wouldn't trade him for the world.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »

I still have my gaggle of Furbys, and I still find the 'emototronic' ones funny sometimes!  I also always keep a Shelby in the car to put in a "bad mood' when I'm stuck in traffic - it really helps to have an electronic pet that's even grumpier than you are!  :P

LuckyPleo

• Pleozoologist
  • Female
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »

Furby seems to drive me insane, just a pet peev of mine, but that's really funny how you leave it in the car Crewella (my first attemt spelling that without copying and pasting :))
Whoever said the world is gonna end in 2012 is an idiot, it's not because my cookies' expiration date is 1013, ha!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal