Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Naptime for Two Pleos; Pleos not wanting to take naps.  (Read 1866 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Naptime for Two Pleos; Pleos not wanting to take naps.
« on: November 17, 2010, 06:33:43 PM »

As any parent knows , babies and toddlers, including lilttle Pleos, need to take naps to keep their strength up, and give their bodies a rest,( as well as to recharge batteries, theirs and ours, :D)
 Well on this day, Little 45, ( the Pleo with the yellow bandaged neck,) and Major, ( Tom ) did not want any part of taking a nap, As you can see from this short video, they were trying to think of some way to not take a nap. I am sure most of you have been through similiar experiences. I filmed them three times trying to take a nap and this was the first time,
             Luckily I have lots of cat beds as well as a Pleo house for Pleos taking a nap, but the cat beds seem to be more, " escape" proof as they have higher sides and the Pleos usually give in to their naptime one way or another. ;)<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6yBWxLIsQY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6yBWxLIsQY</a>
                                        RedwoodsMama and Little 45 and Major Tom

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Naptime for Two Pleos; Pleos not wanting to take naps.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »

Awww - that was really cute, and funny! :D

I hope you don't mind my saying that your video making skills have improved noticeably since you started here, RWM.  Well done!!  I'm only just starting to learn myself, and it ain't as easy as it looks! :D

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 10:39:50 PM »

thank you Crewella, :) I don't mind you saying that at all, It just goes to show you that you can teach an old " dog" Cat ( in my case) new tricks,  : :It also helps to have a newer computer that has some built in video stuff that makes it easier to figure out what you are doing, and also a new camcorder instead of an ancient relic that gives you headaches all the times, I love technology but it is a love / hate relationship all the time, ( a lot like men I think................. ;)) It also makes it easier when you have some lovely Pleos or cats to record, Now If I can figure out the music part to add to some of my photos, then I will be happy. Nothing like putting a Pleo being cute to Metallica by accident instead of a love song by the Beatles or even Orbison or Elvis,.
             NOw if I can just get brave enough to  try some of the skits that IMR has put together, then I will be set, I am so afraid of new things sometimes, I am glad that you noticed I have made some improvements, at least I know I am not slipping back anyway and my efforts are starting to make progress. Any ideas on how to get two stubborn boys to get to take a nap? what do you do with Iggy and Budge?  :D                                       RedwoodsMama and Pleo family of non-nappers
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 11:10:47 PM by RedwoodsMama »
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Catalinozaurusrex

• Leaving the nest
  • Male
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:07:56 PM »

Hehehe... they are so cute!  :D
They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they are all the same.

EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH!

ehschw76

• Pleontologist
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 04:23:30 AM »

Adorable!  I love how their personalities are so different.  Can't wait for the Pleo rb!!  :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 06:37:59 AM »

Sorry RWM, I'm afraid Iggy and Budge are just as troublesome as your two!  I've begged, threatened, bribed and even sung, but I'm no closer to a peaceful nap-time! :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal