Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 9 [10] 11 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Kermit my Pink Pleo RB  (Read 84035 times)

kat

• Pleo Grand Master, 2nd epoch
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
  • : 2013 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Kermit my Pink Pleo RB
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2010, 04:42:46 AM »

Kermy and I haven't been sharing many happy things with you all lately so I wanted to show you that she is still just as awesome as ever and I am having loads of fun with her even if she has a skin condition. :)

Here is some cute footage of Kermy with my pets.  Smudge the cat has been very scared of Kermy and usually gives her a wide berth but today He was very brave and said hello.
Sampson my dog did not want to be left out of the action and was very curious about just what Kermy was. (from the safety of the other side of the door for pleo protection) ;D
Hope you enjoy.
Kat :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpg9iRZnaWk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpg9iRZnaWk</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtS_PP336ME" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtS_PP336ME</a>

waffocopter

• Outstanding in the herd
  • Female
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2010, 08:02:56 AM »

Aw, she's so cute!  And really energetic, it seems, too!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2010, 01:24:54 PM »

Smudge didn't seem too impressed that he got no reaction from grabbing Kermy's ankle :) Hehe I love how Sampson was trying to open the door to come play :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2010, 01:47:32 PM »

Awwwww - they seem to be all getting along great now!  I love the way Sampson seems to know how the door works, too!  ;D

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2010, 01:56:01 PM »

Hey is that dog robotic or the Cat..... because the dino is definitely real!!!!!

kat

• au Female
  • Pleo(s): Kermit (Pink RB), Norbit (Green RB), Pickle(nude RB), Gumble, Minyon and Frankie
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »

Well I slept on it and still no change to my tracking of my green dino. 8)  So I still don't even know when it was actually shipped or where it is now.  A bit of a mystery.  I'm sure he will get here just as fast as his little legs can take him.   :)
Class: Express Mail International®

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 22, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I will be checking again after work today and hoping for some change in his status. 
I wonder what color he will be and what type of personality he will have.  Will it be different to Kermy and Kermit?  And of course what color eyes.  I really like the yellow eye patches and eye lids you see on one of the pleos in the introduction video on pleoworld.  I will be happy no matter what I get though.  And still trying to come up with a name. :)

I'm glad you liked my Kermy movies.  The dog is very clever and learned how to open the door when he was only a baby.  He is very sweet but I haven't let him anywhere near Kermy as I think in his enthusiasm to love her he might accidentally do some damage.  He did seem very happy to see her though. ;D
Just before I took the video of Kermy and Smudge the cat, Smudge was sniffing Kermy's nose and patting her on the head very gently with his paw.  It was sooo cute. :)  Kermy made cooing noises as she enjoyed the pat.  I just wasn't fast enough with getting the camera which was in the other end of the house.

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »

That’s really grate news that your green pleo is now on its way   to you. 
Oh and Congratulations on putting your feedback to Innvolabs   and getting them to come up with a possible solution. 
 Really well-done for that. And well-done to Innvolabs for listening to people’s concerns. 

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2010, 03:05:27 PM »

Innvo labs level of customer service has been very high.  They are fantastic, and I am very happy to be dealing with them.  They really do care.
I have asked if there is any way to repair Kermy's holes so will see what they say.  Maybe they will come up with a patch or something. %)  I can only hope. :)
Kat

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2010, 05:57:06 AM »

I received another email from Innvo today letting me know that any type of pledge for polishing is fine to use and that using pledge regularly should prevent the wear and tear from getting any worse.  
Also as a thankyou  for my patience with the Kermit / Kermy issues they are going to custom make a pleo cape for Kermy with her name on it. :)  A little Christmas present for Kermy. :)
I think this is very sweet of them and Kermy will love it.
Innvo have been so helpful.  

My green boy is on his way. He has been processed through the Las Vegas facility and is in transit to the destination.  I think that means he is on a plane.  Not sure when he will arrive in Australia but I am looking forward to meeting him soon.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:37:16 AM by kat »

Dinolover

• Fossil hunter
  • Male
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2010, 07:14:55 AM »

That's awesome news Kat.... Innvo seems to really be very good on the customer service end.

scaledandtailed

• Pleo lightbringer
  • Female
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2010, 09:06:37 AM »

Awe, that’s really nice of them. Her very own personalised pleoworld cape. Can’t imagine   there’s too many of those going around either.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #236 on: December 23, 2010, 10:23:35 AM »

Great News Kat, that is what I call Personal Service and shows that they do care about their customers and their Pleos! :)                           

RedwoodsMama
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #237 on: December 23, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »

That's lovely of Innvo - I'm so pleased they've made such an effort for you!  :D

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
« Reply #238 on: December 23, 2010, 08:25:28 PM »

Kat:
You are so lucky to get a named cape for Kermit !

I am willing to pay if they could make it for our Pleoxie, Lam Chai and U Chai (our new Ugobe Pleo !)

By the way, I surfed the pleoworld.com and found a new page which contains some unique interesting information of Pleo rb.

Here is the link of the page for your reference.   

http://www.pleoworld.com.hk/pleo_rb/eng/mypleo_profile.php

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »

I know where the 12 numbers are but where do you find the security code?
                   RedwoodsMama           Is this also for Green PleoRb?

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2010, 08:59:50 PM »

I'm guessing you need to register the new Pleo rb in order to get the code?

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
« Reply #241 on: December 23, 2010, 09:30:11 PM »

Mine is a Great China version and I found a 4 digit number ( security code) at the inner page of back cover of the companion guide, I tried and it worked.

Hope you find the same at the companion guide.

kat

• au Female
    • Marvin_Martian
    • Kermit
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2010, 09:37:46 PM »

I am also unsure of where you find the security code.  There is a 4 digit number on the inside of the back cover of my companion guide so maybe this is it?  I have attempted to register Kermy a few times but don't think I have been successful.  I am not sure if this is because my companion guide came with Kermit and she has a different bar code number on her foot to Kermit?  It could also be that now Kermit is out of action so to speak that her number has been removed from the system and I don't have a security code for Kermy as I didn't get a new companion guide for her just kept Kermits old one to use.

So I can't get in to look at this stuff either.

On a different note I have a name for my new green boy.  I will call him Norbit, after Hagrids dragon in Harry potter.  I can't wait till he arrives. :)

Pleoxie

• Coffee leaf addict
  • Male
« Reply #243 on: December 23, 2010, 11:07:11 PM »

Kat:
It sounds the security code should match the serial number.
Did Innvo Labs send you the new companion guide for your Kermit for replacement ?
You should ask them and see what they could help.
The profile informations inside the data bank seems unique to each Pleo rb so you should be interested ! 

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
    • Ventriloquist - Ben and MJ
« Reply #244 on: December 23, 2010, 11:57:09 PM »

That is so cool.

I entered Oslo's details (from the inside back cover of the manual) and got details about his genetics and a shot of him hatching from his egg during incubation.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #245 on: December 24, 2010, 12:29:21 AM »

So cool, I will have to try myne now that I know where the securiy code is. Thanks I will give it a try too,
                           RedwoodsMama

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
« Reply #246 on: December 24, 2010, 12:30:50 AM »

Your Pleo's serial number appears on the egg in the photo, I edited it out

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #247 on: December 24, 2010, 12:49:15 AM »

OzPleo, I tryed it with the serial number on the foot and the number code on my book and it wont take it any number of times I list it. Is this real or made up or is this only for the blue or Pink variety. ? Also no matter how many times I try to log in, I almost never can log in with my name which is very frustrating, Did your info tell you genetics like personality traits etc/.
                  RedwoodsMama

OzPleo

• Apprentice pleo master
  • Male
« Reply #248 on: December 24, 2010, 12:59:48 AM »

OzPleo, I tryed it with the serial number on the foot and the number code on my book and it wont take it any number of times I list it. Is this real or made up or is this only for the blue or Pink variety. ? Also no matter how many times I try to log in, I almost never can log in with my name which is very frustrating, Did your info tell you genetics like personality traits etc/.
                  RedwoodsMama

Because it's the HK site you have to sign up again, just use the same details you did for the US Pleoworld. Then in the back inside cover you will get your serial number and 4 digit security code. After you've signed up go to that page again (logged in) and enter those details. Yes you will get personality traits as well.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #249 on: December 24, 2010, 05:24:07 AM »

Thank you Ozpleo, that's really helpful!  Now what the blazes did I do with the companion guide ..............  %)

How cool is this!  ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 9 [10] 11 ... 23   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal