Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ucube recs  (Read 1266 times)

Gaspode

• Hatchling
  • Male
Ucube recs
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:08:52 PM »

Can anyone recommend a dealer for getting the high capacity ucube batteries in the uk ?  Dexter needs three batteries andba chager. ..

Many thanks

Gaspode

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Ucube recs
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

Hi Gaspode, you can ask other members here , but I have the Ucube Egg chargers and batteries and sell them here through Nova's Necessities, I have sold batteries recently to the U.K, as well as Canada and France as well, I offer the cheapest shipping also, Everyone else used Priority Mail international which is about $30.00, with First Class International it is about $12.00-$14.00, which is less than half cost, If you are interested, contact me here by Private Messaging me and I can give you all the details, If you want more than one battery, you save even more money. I will be glad to  help you,
                                   RedwoodsMama and Team Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 04:23:24 PM »

HEY GUYS, EGG CHARGERS AND BATTERIES ARE HERE NOW , This is the title of the forum to check out all about Ucube Egg Battery charger and batteries, If you click under Forums, and then under the heading of hardware, skin, batteries, etc, this is the title of the post you need to read, and it will give you all the details you need and other members who bought this
Batttery will tell you what they think of the UCube battery and charger that I currently sell, Feel free to ask any questions,
                                               RedwoodsMama and Team Nova :D
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Jules

• Fossil hunter
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 04:12:08 PM »

fantastic batteries and chargers. I got mine from somewhere else but all i can say is they are sooooooo much better than the ugobe ones. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal