Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ucube LIPOLY Egg Chargers and batteries soon available  (Read 3494 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Ucube LIPOLY Egg Chargers and batteries soon available
« on: August 02, 2010, 02:21:07 PM »

Hi everyone! On behalf of Nova's Necessities, I want to let everyone know that the popular Li-poly white Egg Charger and battery by Ucube have been ordered and will soon be here at the Weedovia Mall! :) I recently ordered a case of 24 of these batteries, and just received confirmation on Saturday that my payment had been received, and that the Factory in China, ( where they come from) will be processing them this week. I have been told it should take 7-10 days for me to receive them once they ship out. These along with the green Pleo batteries that are already available in the mall, will be made available to everyone world wide, but I want to let Bob The Pleo Forum Members know first, so I can offer them to you first before the general public.( Ebay) I will sell them through the Mall with a link to my Ebay store and all details such as cost, shipping etc will be set up soon as soon as I have time to do these final details, ( next 2-3 days.)
                I also give a bonus or free item with all my items I sell, and this included Pleo Batteries, Green or white. I can't tell you exactly what it is, or it would not be a surprise, but it is my way of thanking all my customers, I intend to sell worldwide and at the lowest effective cost to all and shipping at lowest cost also. I have recently sold two of the Green batteries to a customer in Spain and another in the Russian Federation as well as to U.S. customers, and I have received positive feedback from all involved, I also try to ship all products within 24 hrs of receiving payment, So far Paypal has been the payment method,but I will look into other possibilities.
          A few Forum members have already expressed interest about ordering these new batteries, and I will process their orders first and it will be first come first serve after that, I am announcing this expected shipment so anyone possibly wanting a Ucube battery can decide this week if they may be interested as I expect these will sell quickly and once they are out, I have to reorder which takes awhile. I will post further details this week about cost, shipping etc. Anyone wanting anymore info can PM me and I will try to answer your questions, Also if you think you may want one, let me know and I will put you on the Waiting list so Forum Members orders can be processed first. Nova and and her ' Friend " , and I are excited and happy to add this great item to our store.  All comments welcome.  Oh, and as for my history, I have sold on Ebay since 2004 and I have over 860 -100% positive feedback. (Anyone wanting to check out my feedback on eBay can PM me and I will give you my Store name so you can read for yourself.)
                                              Thank you!                RedwoodsMama  and  Nova  and  Friend
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:25:03 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: Ucube LIPOLY Egg Chargers and batteries soon available
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »

Woohoo :)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 02:17:28 AM »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Finally I can buy the battery another place than EBay! It is much more safe now! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Science + Art = Pleo

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 03:02:29 PM »

Hi everyone, Hey, I just sold this morning one of the green batteries to a Brand New Pleo Owner who lives in Sussex, UK. Do you think I should invite her to join or check out the Bob The Pleo Forums? I dont know if there would be anything wrong with doing that, what do you think?
                                               RedwoodsMama           and Nova and Friend

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:15 PM »

I can't see any harm in just mentioning the forum as a good source of info, and fun.  It's not like there's any sales involved. :)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 06:46:54 PM »

When I bought Sophie from Ebay at least one year ago, I told the seller who already had another Pleo, to come check out the site. She was a 20 something year old. Not sure if she ever did find her way here or not....
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »

You should send out little Bob the Pleo business cards with every battery you sell :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 11:57:22 PM »

Hey IMR, what a great idea! See, I knew someone out there could think of something to help me out, and help the forum as well! Guess I will have to order some from Bob, I have sold 2 of these in the last week, and since I lowered the price even more, ( lowest on web  ;D) I expect the rest to sell easily as well, When the UCUBE EGGS arrive, I know they will sell quickly too, I like the idea of letting everyone know about the forum, This person who bought one from me today, says she is brand new to Pleos and just found out about them, Being from the UK, there should be quite a nice little group of you Pleo Brits now, you can contact each other too, if ever you decide to get together and share ideas. Thanks Again IMR, I will see if I can get some in a hurry!
                                     RedowoodsMama            and her Babes.....Nova    and Friend

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 02:42:46 AM »

Great idea IMR!
Science + Art = Pleo

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 04:56:09 AM »

Vista print is cheap and fast I believe :)

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 06:18:04 AM »

Vista print often do a free offer for cards, but I have heard a few people say they found items charged to their cards after subscribing to one of their free offers, so by all means use them but be vigilant.  I've used them myself and paid by Paypal with no problems. :)

91/23Class

• Sugar cane harvester
  • Male
  • Well Hi there!
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 06:33:54 AM »

Wow, a Pleo Brit club would be great, i just need my Pleo to arrive first ;D all that came in the post today was my new soldering iron, at least that will help me make the battery packs! btw Redwoodsmama, what is your ebay shop called as i will definitely check it out!? :)
Ploo is a cute name.
The owner needs to fix him.
Ploo is second hand.

Cool, huh?

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 06:54:13 AM »

I've used them with no issues, although their postage down under was a little slow.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »

I have never heard of Vista Print, does that have something to do with Vistat operating system? and yes, I will check it out. And 91/23 class I will PM you with the name of my Ebay store as this is not the place. I will do so within 24 hrs gladly, Still waiting on the Confirmation tracking number for my EGG UCUBE batteries, can not wait to get them!
                                                         RedwoodsMama

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 05:54:11 PM »

Nothing to do with vista :) Google vista print, it will probably be the first site :)

ohnart

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
  • Art + Science = Pleo
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 03:06:52 AM »

@RWM: Perhaps you could make some kind of Shirt as an extra thing that comes with every order from your battery shop! You can make one at spreadshirt, just google: spreadshirt :) It's only about 14$ for a shirt with your own print!
Science + Art = Pleo

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 10:43:10 PM »

Ohnart, Thank you for the idea, I will look into it, but with the cost as you said, if it is $14.00 a shirt, there is no way I could afforf that , I would more or less be giving away the batteries and I am not going to make a lot of money, but a little so I can keep buying the batteries and save a lilttle for NOva and My " old age' pension! ;D But I will look into the site just for my own infor, I do already have some ideas as for Bonus items, nothing fancy or big, but they are for Pleos and their Human owners.
                                             RedwoodsMama

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 02:57:26 PM »

Update, the Li Poly Egg Charger and batteries I orderd for the store should be mailed from China, next week, I will then get the tracking number and they should arrive at my doorstep in about 5-7 days. They took longer than expected, somehow the company that makes them, UCUBE, did not have them and had to " make"? them or get them from the factory? :oThey should have been mailed to me this week and in about 3-4 days I would have them .
 Hang in there guys they will be here soon!
                                                        RWM

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 05:02:02 PM »

I use VistaPrint all the time.  I get offers in my email for tons of free stuff (you still have to pay shipping).  The last batch of "free: business cards I ordered cost under $6 in S&H for 250 full color front/blank back.  You can design them yourself and upload an image or pick fromone of 1000's of background/layouts they have and just fill in your text.

I would be happy to forward sales emails to anyone who is interested.

But as Crewella says, you have to be vigilant.  They are completely legit and trustworthy.  What they do is, as you place your order, they "suggest" about a million other things to buy and give you the "opportunity" to sign up for lots of things that cost money.  But if you "just say no" to all those offers, you're fine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal