Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New!  (Read 1589 times)

TiraNog

New!
« on: June 01, 2010, 02:17:40 AM »

Hi everyone! My name is Kelsey, and I do not own a Pleo at the moment, but you guys seem pretty cool so I wanted to join! I was planning on buying one until I read about the 2010 version... If they were just changing the skin I would get one now, but since they're upgrading the inside, it just makes sense to wait. I do hope its soon. I really, really want one! I'm just fascinated by them. I've been watching a ton of videos on youtube and such. Wish I could meet one in person!

A bit about me... I am a photography student in California. If you're interested in seeing my work, my website is http://www.KelseySheaPhotography.com. And I plan on taking a LOT of photos of my Pleo when I get him! Already have tons of ideas going through my head... My life has pretty much been a large, random adventure! I love to travel, and have been all up and down the east and west coast (haven't gone central yet haha), the British Isles, and Southern Ireland. I performed in Carnegie Hall as a member of the National Youth Choir in high school, as well as Disney World, the General Jackson Showboat in Nashville, and quite a few other places. I worked on an exotic animal farm too! We had exotic hoofstock (Zebra, Brahman, Buffalo), Camels, and a TON of regular farm animals (cows, donkeys, goats, chickens, horses... we had over a hundred donkeys!) I currently go to an amazing school, Brooks Institute, where I'm learning from some of the best photographers in the business. My experience here has been hard, but invaluable, and I wouldn't change it for the world!  I'm fascinated by technology, but it seems I'm only really up to date on stuff to do with photography! I just found out that pleo's existed, and I had no idea that this level of technology was being marketed for consumer use! Which is sad, because it been happening a few years now. I really don't know how I missed it, but I guess it doesn't matter... i know now! 

Thanks for reading!

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
Re: New!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 05:37:33 AM »

Hi Kelsey, great to meet you :) Wow that is some farm :) I adore donkeys, they are such underated animals. Hope to see plenty of pictures when you do get your Pleo, they certainly are a joy to have around :) But don't wait ;) Get a 2009 and a 2010 if you can, they are twice as fun when you have two ;)
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »

Welcome Kelsey, What an interesting background you have had so far in your young life. Pleos are about the most photogenic models I have ever worked with. They are just so cooperating when it comes to photos. Sure looking forward to seeing your work.
I definitely agree with InMemoryofRomeo. Pleos are even better when you have two or more. ;) Even a herd like mine. ;D

degers

• Administrator
  • Pleo adept
  • gb Male
  • Degers can't be choosers
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 11:44:09 AM »

Hi Kelsey!

Great to have you here!  What a lovely site.  We should start to hear more about the 2010 Pleos, or Pleo RB (Reborn) as the makers would like to call it in the not-too distant future ;)

Out of interest, where about in the British Isles have you been?  ;)

Kind Regards,
degers

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 12:19:52 PM »

Over a hundred donkeys? Wow...... ???
Nah, don't wait too long to get a Pleo. :) It's worth it!
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

Crewella

• Pleo Grand Master RB
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Iggy, Budge, Moschops, Monty, Emmy. Belle, Zillah, Tribble
  • : 2010 winnerTomat Harvest Festivals
    • Ginger
    • Pepe_Le_Pew
    • Animal
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »

Anybody who appreciates the joy of over 100 donkeys will just love a herd of Pleos, even just a small one, I'm sure! ;)

Welcome! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal