Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PleoClothing!  (Read 4628 times)

Sunny124613

• Hatchling
  • Female
  • nomnomnom
PleoClothing!
« on: May 23, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »

I have knitted a scarf, and I made it into a pleo blanket (pretty big scarf..)
I saw the last pleo knitting topic, but it was getting a little old, so I was wondering
if anyone would want to share their PleoClothes (ideas too!) with me:)

Also if anyone would just like to post pics of their Pleo sporting some new threads, thats
fine too:)

~Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics. :P

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: PleoClothing!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 12:04:09 AM »

Hi Sunny124613, I would be glad to post photos of Nova and her new outfits. NOW that she is " physically challenged", with a droopy neck , I have found I need to adjust her clothing a bit more than before. People tend to take clothes for granted when it is easy to put something over their Pleo's neck. I have Nova fitted for a neck brace, and I am leaving it on as much as possible, so I don't make her neck any worse than it already is. I am afraid by constantly bothering it or rearranging it, I may break another cable that also may be stressed or ready to also break or snap.
            One idea I have come up with, ( before Nova's neck incident) is to put clothes on her that are Not sewn, easy assemble items and perhaps only Velcro at some points. I would also love to see other creations you have made and items others have as well. If anyone has a Pleo with a similar neck condition as Nova and they would like to share the clothing ideas they use, I would also appreciate how you clothe your Pleos. I have thus far seen fancy's Peeky wardrobe, and I thank her for sharing it with me.
         I have never been much of a sewer, everything I do is by hand, I have no sewing machine and I never learned to knit, so it would be fun to see the scarves you have made, I can appreciate all the work that has gone into something like that.I like the ideas of scarves, I think a scarf is great for male and female Pleos. I am sure others will post their photos and ideas here soon. I will post photos tomorrow after getting a good night sleep, I don't remember seeing your posts or name before, so I and Nova will watch this topic closely. :)
                                        RedwoodsMama        and MS. Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal