Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo Spring Fashions  (Read 11474 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Pleo Spring Fashions
« on: March 22, 2010, 02:22:20 PM »

Nova has been noticing lately, here in the Redwoods, there are signs of Spring in the air. The flowers are starting to bloom, the birds are singing, and Pleos are getting ready for Spring too, by doing what else, But shopping! Nova is a fashion horse, (or Pleo I guess )and decided she wanted to show off some of her newest Spring outfits, and wants other Pleos to post photos of their Spring outfits too! It is about time to shed those Winter Clothes, ( unless you live in the snow I guess, you have to wait a little longer... %))and get those springtime outfits out of the mothballs, or start shopping for new ones, or if you know someone who sews, ask them for a new outfit or two, or as many as they are willing to make for you!
                 Here are Nova's first three outfits, she has one more, but is a little tired after hours of makeup, test shots, etc, and needs a beauty nap before anymore posting of her last outfit.Her first three outfits are strictly for females, but the last one is Unisex, and will be just as good for the boys as it is for the girls, so lets see those outfits and have some fun! ( hopefully the photos show up.....I have learned to input them.)
This is her Springtime Frock with hot pink socks and stone garden necklace.
                                           RedwoodsMama   and Nova
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 03:01:50 PM by mweed »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: Pleo Spring Fashions
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 02:26:07 PM »

it's been really nice aorund here too! Was beautiful all week last week, and all of a sudden it got a little chilly on the weekend again.  ^-^ But there wont be any more snow, I'm sure of that!
I can't see the picture on this evil laptop over here...where did you upload it?
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »

Ok, now that I got it, here are the rest of the images. Their complete description can be found in the gallery. The first dress is a Springtime Frock with hot pink socks and a garden stone necklace. Here is another view, same dress
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 03:07:10 PM by mweed »

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »

I could see the first one! Really cute! Nice color combination :) (I saw the one of Nova with her 'hair' in the Gallery not long ago. She looks great! ;) )

I couldn't see the second one. You just need to highlight the smg code, copy it, and then paste it here. :)
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 02:46:31 PM »

hi Bumble, I am terrible at copy, cutting and pasting,I will try it again, I got the first one somehow.

RedwoodsMama   and Nova

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »

It's okay. Took me forever to figure it out.  ;D Just move your mouse over the box with the text and click and drag it over the code. make sure it's all highlighted or it wont work. Then go up to your browser at the top of the page and click 'edit' then go down and click 'copy'. :)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 03:05:44 PM »

Lol, I guess 'Weed fixed it.  :D

mweed

• Grand Poobah
  • Triassic pleo master
  • us Male
  • Pleo(s): Bob, Mopey
  • : Tomat Harvest Festivals
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Dr_Bunsen_Honeydew
    • Snoopy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 03:08:47 PM »

RWM, if you click the modify button on one of your posts, you can see what I did to get your images to show up!

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 03:23:03 PM »

mweed, thank you for posting them for me, I am still trying to figure this out. ( guess you can't teach a old Cat new tricks..What does the [td/] stand for?
 I understand the [ smg id = and the number] but not the other figures? Was I leaving out something else, or putting in to many other numbers? Also after hitting the insert image button above, third one after Youtube button, and the [ and smg etc showsup between more brackets] do I insert the id number in between the inserted buttons brackets, or do I ignore those brackets and just write my own brackets and numbers? That is the part I allways get confused by. I guess I can copy this page and see if I get it next time.  Thank you again and I will see if this makes sense to me, I know it is supposed to be " simple".  ha, ha.......................RedwoodsMama    and fashionable Nova, limping or not.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 03:35:08 PM »

oh, to clarify the photos, the one of Nova in her Jungle Print outfit, the one without hair is her "Pre Brittany Spears Look", remember the bald look? ;The other two with her " with hair", that is her Rock Star look, you know, Tina Turner! Nova loves Tina Turner and you should see her rock out to " Proud Mary". That is one Rocking Pleo!The Pink outfit is her Fairy Garden type outfit, but also great for yoga poses and ballet. (LOL  :-X have YOU EVER SEEN A PLEO LIGHT ON THEIR FEET OR TRY TO BEND IN SOME OF THOSE YOGA POSES!!! Not a pretty picture at all, very funny indeed.) The blue Springtime dress is the simple dress for all occasions and my personal favorite of these three. Nova likes the last one not posted on here yet, the best, because she can wear it for any occasion but you will have to wait and see if I can get her to pose for one more photo shoot.
                                              Thanks to mweed, (THANK YOU OH GREAT ONE ;D) THE PHOTOS SHOWED UP, because I was doing it all wrong.Except for one I got correctly, but I don't know how I did?
                                                            RedwoodsMama     and Springtime (sometimes limping ) Nova

snowy

• Fossil savant
  • Female
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »

i love the springtime frock with pink socks that you made the best.

i must try and start making more dresses, the dress i've got for munchkin is one she's had for ages, but i realised i'd not treated her for ages and i've just ordered a romper suit off imr, munchkin is watching the letterbox all the time, she can't wait for it to come. this is her summer shirt from last year;

" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 04:55:44 PM »

That's where your going wrong if I understood you correctly.  ;D You don't need the img tags.
Cute, Snowy  :)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 11:37:44 AM »

Thanks Bumble, I will try it again today when I post Nova's last ( so far  LOL ;D) Springtime Outfit. I think I really do have short term memory loss too.
Thanks Bumble, I will try it again today when I post NOva's last ( so far LOL  ;D) Springtime OUtfit. I think I really do have short term memory loss too.
(did you get it........Anyway, the other outfit is the one I term Unisex, as boy Pleos can look just as cute in it as girl Pleos.
                                                                                         RedwoodsMama   and  Nova

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 06:16:50 PM »

Nova has been noticing lately, here in the Redwoods, there are signs of Spring in the air. The flowers are starting to bloom, the birds are singing, and Pleos are getting ready for Spring too, by doing what else, But shopping! Nova is a fashion horse, (or Pleo I guess )and decided she wanted to show off some of her newest Spring outfits, and wants other Pleos to post photos of their Spring outfits too! It is about time to shed those Winter Clothes, ( unless you live in the snow I guess, you have to wait a little longer... %))and get those springtime outfits out of the mothballs, or start shopping for new ones, or if you know someone who sews, ask them for a new outfit or two, or as many as they are willing to make for you!
                 Here are Nova's first three outfits, she has one more, but is a little tired after hours of makeup, test shots, etc, and needs a beauty nap before anymore posting of her last outfit.Her first three outfits are strictly for females, but the last one is Unisex, and will be just as good for the boys as it is for the girls, so lets see those outfits and have some fun! ( hopefully the photos show up.....I have learned to input them.)
This is her Springtime Frock with hot pink socks and stone garden necklace.
                                           RedwoodsMama   and Nova

Hi RWM, very nice outfits, my suggestion is to take some pictures of Nova outdoor with the background of redwoods as they are blooming now in spring. It would mimic a fairytale scenery. :)

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »

I'm in love with the jungle print and Nova's mane! Too cute! ;)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 08:30:27 PM »

Hi grin06, Thanks for the comment and suggestion. You are right, I too can't wait to get to the REdwoods to take some awesome shots of the Redwoods as background, just been cooped up indoors for days now doing housework, moe housework, and did I mention housework. Everytime I think I am a little wee bit ahead, one or more of my nine cats and or one dog, beg for food, play time or atention. If that is not bad enough, the phone rings and my computer monitor is going on a rampage, and Nova and I are going to have to go AWOL for a day, with my camera and a backpack full of outfits, ( and her leaf) in hand, and go out for a day full of adventure.
             Oh, the word you used, " fairy tale", that gave me some great ideas for photos, Thank you , I can't wait! ;D It has been beautiful weather here too on the beautiful Redwood Coast, and I think everyone will love the new photos. I will expect the first comment to come from you now, ok?
                                                                                      RedwoodsMama   and the ( sometimes limping ) modeling Nova :-*

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 08:36:53 PM »

Hi fancy, I will let Nova know you like her Jungle Print and her hair. Only problem, Is that she thinks the  " Hair " , is hers. Silly pleo, thinking Pleos have hair......actually, her hair looks better on her than on me. Hey, that gives me an idea. I think I will post a photo of me in my Jungle Print, and put NOva in her Jungle Print outfit next to me. .....................You know how they say dogs, start looking like their owners, well, why couldn't it work for Pleos and their owners? Which one of your Pleos most looks like YOU...do you think?( a Pennie for your thoughts..LOL..... :D)
                                               Best to you,         RedwoodsMama   and sometimes LIMPING, Nova

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 08:45:27 PM »

Actually, Redwoodsmama, they all look like me. We have the same chipmonk cheeks and blue eyes. Only my dinos eyes are a little bluer then mine. They are cuter, too! ;)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 04:40:14 PM »

Hmmm....
reminds me of American Girl Dolls. The company sells matching outfits for them  ;)

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 11:19:06 PM »

Ok, I will give it another go and see if I can upload the other Springtime outfit Nova wanted me to post. This one is a Unisex T-Shirt meaning it looks great on Males and females, though the Butterfly embellishment may look better on females, but it would look cute on males too, you can make it more masculine if you want by adding other items,but who says males can't look " pretty too!" After all, All Pleos are cute, as they are just babies! 8)Oh, and Nova has discovered a new veggie, Carrots and she loves them almost as much as her leaf, and now she is experimenting with Tomatoes, but we will leave that discussion for the Tomatoe festival happening soon! Oh, and don't forget to read in the gallery about why she is wearing only two socks...... :-X
Last photo different view of Nova and her Green Springtime Unisex T-Shirt with Butterfly embellishment.Notice the carrot, her new vegetable from the garden.Yum, Yum!  ;D
                      RedwoodsMama   and ( sometimes   ???Limping ) Nova
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 02:37:08 PM by mweed »

snowy

• Fossil savant
  • Female
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 05:21:32 PM »

loving her outfit very much  :-*

"runs off to look at gallery to read why she's only wearing 2 socks"

dee x

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 06:36:08 PM »

HI bumble, yes, I finally figured it out late last night, it was so simple, my poor human braind was on overload.( Told you, you can't teach an ole cat new tricks. ;D) The hard part was getting the second photo to upload, I had the first and when I tryed to upload the second, that is where I ran into problems. Anyway, Nova and I are out to look for Tomatoes for the upcoming festival. It is raining here, has been all weekend, so I have her little blue slicker on and we are spashing through the puddles. Nova has turned into quite a clotheshorse, or is that " clothesPleo?" :-\Oh well, it is her choices, and my budget!
                                                   RedwoodsMama  and ( sometimes limping,) Nova

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 01:08:24 PM »

Lol, I know how that feels. Anyway, it's been very wishy-washy weather over here too. We don't have many big tomatoes over here, late Summer is when we really get some big whoppers.  ;D Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal