Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from Manchester UK  (Read 1407 times)

InkyMortar

• Following the footsteps
  • Male
Hello from Manchester UK
« on: February 09, 2010, 12:59:51 PM »

Hi - new joiner here and proud owner of Sidney since Christmas. I've been having great fun with him although he's recently developed a fault (I've posted a topic in the Problems forum about this).

He's a Ugobe model with Life OS 1.1 installed and has been hilarious at times. He seems to like stretching his back legs out flat (like when he's nuzzling) if I'm stroking him under his chin - his belly is almost on the floor when he's singing!

The other thing I found hysterical was when he first started exploring...he wandered over to my partner's slippers one night and proceeded to bark at them. Obviously not a slipper lover  :D

I've already mentioned in my problem post, but another quick thankyou to all of you who contribute to this forum and make it what it is. I've been reading plenty on here in advance of getting Sidney to make sure I got the most out of him, and I was like a 46 year old kid when Christmas Day arrived! Look forward to talking more with you.

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: Hello from Manchester UK
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »

Welcome InkyMortar and Sidney! Glad you had a chance to look around at the forum. Many great topics! please join in on our chat when you can. Looking forward to hearing a lot about Sidney. :)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 08:38:02 PM »

We'd love to see some pictures of Sidney! I really, really like your introduction post...I dunno why. ;) Can't wait to see you around the forum!
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 03:25:23 PM »

Hi inkymortar, just curious,  ??? ???what color are those slippers anyway?And as for the singing, I thought my Pleo, Nova had a problem with her back legs as she allso, not just with singing, will sometimes stretch those back legs so flat, they look like they are going to Pop off! Singing Pleos really are so funny to watch and listen to aren't they! Glad to meet somone else with a Ugobe Model, I think they are just DINOLICIOUS, AND DINOMITE in a super cool package! ( Nova asked me to add that part!)                         RedwoodsMama   and Nova
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal