Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The resurrection of a Pleo!  (Read 1444 times)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
The resurrection of a Pleo!
« on: December 26, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »

Say good bye to the coal! Yep, it looks like Santa took us off of the Naughty List this year. We've been so good this year, we got a new-in-box Ucube Pleo Egg Battery & Charger. We plugged that sucker in just as soon as we could. Miss Sophie was back from the grave. I was so happy to see my baby girl again! You could'a swore she knew she was out of hibernation. When I first turned her back on for the very first time in several months, she was just ultra slow to do anything. Almost as if the little girl had been re hatched. Stayed lying down the whole while just demanding to be petted. To which I happily obliged. Then, the next thing I know, she got up. Well, while I was petting her she wouldn't move from her spot. Then slowly took tentative steps just lightly exploring her surroundings. (Her first time in this new house. Way up here in the MidWest.)

The egg battery and charger were a dream come true. They worked great, (great is an understatement) but almost brought my baby girl back to life. They are high quality, and their performance is bar none in comparison to the Ugobe one. Oh and you can also charge the Ucube charger using the Ugobe AC Adapter....COOL!!

Happy Holidays!

Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: The resurrection of a Pleo!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »

Happy Holidays indeed! What a perfect present! Sophie acted just like she was waking up form Hibernation. :) That's what I call a perfect Christmas.  :D I gotta get me one of those! I could use a couple.....I bet my quad would love that  ;)

Merry Christmas!
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal