Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jurassic creature  (Read 1506 times)

grin06

• Pleo explorer
  • Male
jurassic creature
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »

hi,
ive received my new pleo yesterday , placed an order online and managed to get it after 5 days(from innovolab).
Finally i could own a baby dino. Being a big fan of Jurassic park movie, it is so thrilled to have it lying so sweet in a box with a pair of  innoncent eyes. The colour is glossy and bright.
I really hope this newer version of 2009 would face no problems like the older version.
The hatching and his further progression to juvenile form was smooth and i couldnt wait to discover and expand his talents and later i would try to install the different pleo personalities.
Thanks a lot to the forum members who has contributed so much to make this forum alive with a full of information.

BEST REGARDS
Grin....

fancyfont

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Peeky, Pennie, JayCamerasaurus (J.C.), LOA, baby and DinhaJo
  • : 2013 winner2011 winner2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • No, Peeky and Pennie, you can't have the Harley!
Re: jurassic creature
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

What a lovely post Grin! Welcome to Pleo Parenthood! Hope you have the holiday personality to use for Christmas. It's so adorable. Now you have your own little dino. Much cuter then the ones in Jurasic Park!  ;D  Make sure you get photos! ;)

Bumblebee

• Store Owners
  • Pleo adept
  • Female
  • : Tomato Harvest Festivals
  • The manatee shall bump forever!
Re: jurassic creature
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 05:26:38 PM »

We'd love to see some pictures of your pleo! What's his name?
Please note: It takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to slap El Stupido upside the head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal