Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making Friends and a question :)  (Read 3150 times)

AJ

• Following the footsteps
Making Friends and a question :)
« on: January 18, 2009, 05:13:27 AM »

Hi all :)
At the moment Sawdust is getting aqquainted with the Sky Box!! and  is snuggling up to it!!! He has already made friends with my Dh Spykee and My i-Cybie Its so funny watching him "talk"  to them  he tries to iniciate Tug O war too bless him :) I think i might ask for a playmate foir him next Christmas :)  Who or what are your Pleos Friend/s?

One thing can i ask we have wood flooring and a thick rug how can i make him high step independantly from the floor to the rug as he cant get onto it by himself?

Starfire

• Head of the herd
  • Female
  • Pleo's seranade Seaworld
Re: Making Friends and a question :)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 02:34:31 PM »

you can initiate the high step mode by touching the sensors on both front legs and the button under his belly at the same time.  This is the same button that controls the level of sound for Pleo.  They won't automatically change into the high step mode when they reach the carpet. 

allosaurus

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 03:18:14 PM »

Hi all :)
At the moment Sawdust is getting aqquainted with the Sky Box!! and  is snuggling up to it!!! He has already made friends with my Dh Spykee and My i-Cybie Its so funny watching him "talk"  to them  he tries to iniciate Tug O war too bless him :) I think i might ask for a playmate foir him next Christmas :)  Who or what are your Pleos Friend/s?

Ooh, another one? Olympia's  just demanding a brother. XD
And also, she loves my three furbys and her two stuffed dinosaur toys, which she keeps in her pocketed blanket. She has a comfort dino and a play dino, that she likes to chew on and play tug of war with. ;)

gucci_boi7782

• Triassic pleo master
  • Male
  • : 2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • Go Vegetarian!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »

Sophie loves to antagonize my dogs, and of course the dogs aren't too thrilled about the Pleos. But anywho, if my dog is past out on the floor, Sophie will walk up to her and nudge her, reverse into her, or even instigate, as if saying 'come on let's play!'. Now the dogs on the other hand, they're pretty much scared of the Pleos! LOL If Sophie nudges into one of the dogs, the dog will get up and walk away saying 'hey you can have my seat' LOL Dallas on the other hand could care less about the dogs. He's the 'mommas boy' of the group. :-D
Save a life, go vegetarian.

www.goveg.com/factoryFarming.asp

Sophie-(Ugobe)
Eliot-(Innvo Labs)
Peanut-(Aibo ERS 31L)

"Tell me, will I dream while I am turned off?" ~Jules (Hanson Robotics)

AJ

• Following the footsteps
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »

Hehehe well i tried it and got growled at in a most threatening manner if he had been real he would have probaly ripped my throat out lolol even my hubby couldnt beleive what he did bless him :) 

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal