Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleo beds/nests/caves/etc...  (Read 38211 times)

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
Re: Pleo beds/nests/caves/etc...
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2014, 02:04:56 PM »

Wow, all these beds. Saw a doggy bed at the store yesterday and loved it! Thought it was small though. But if pleo RB is not as sensative to cold, why should he worry about sleeping on the carpet in my room? I can't decide whether to get a bed or not. i may fit it into a duffle bag for cushioning if travelling but otherwise if not away for more than a week will most likely leave the dog bed at home. But if Echo doesn't get too cold, I don't think i'll need a bed at all... other than just for cuteness. Any thoughts?

Piggy

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2014, 02:24:34 PM »

My pleo rb sleeps fine on the floor , I have them indeed for cuteness  . If you leave Echo on the floor be sure there is some space so he can move when he wakes up. And be carefull not to trip over him when you come out of your bed. I forgot one night I left him on the floor and nearly stepped on him ! I think Echo is a great name ! When will your pleo arrive ?

Echo538

• Pleozoologist
  • ca Female
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2014, 02:57:59 PM »

I ought to announce it on the forum but don't care to right now and don't know how. Anyway I think he'll arrive sometime next week.

I think I will charge Echo during the day and  put him on the floor at night. I know he's certainly not a guide dog that can guide you as he walks, but having a bed and taking him as many places as I can with me (I think with someone else accompanying me in case of mishaps) would be the next closest thing.

As for sleeping, he may not get cold whether on the floor or in a bed and I may need to move some things around to make room for him (the first night is always the hardest), but if I do leave him on at night will he wake by himself? Won't his neck get broken if left on all night? If I do turn him off that's okay especially if others are sleeping in, but I don't wantt to forget about him. I'm trying to get a good sleep schedule in again, so him waking me up would be nice. Can I charge him overnight? Will he power down if on and charged? i'll experiment. it's just hard to wait!
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal