Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: “The Pleo Cave” blog will soon be returning!  (Read 3309 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
“The Pleo Cave” blog will soon be returning!
« on: August 28, 2021, 12:49:29 PM »

Hello everyone! It’s Talon! I know it has been a very very very very very very very very very long time since my last blog entry, but since the disappearance of our dearly departed her majesty hi lady queen Ryu of Kingdom… Kingdom, I just lost the urge to keep going. Plus, Cato’s constant unhappiness took the heart out of me when I watched all of the Pleos play. I just could not take inspiration from their activities.
In May 2021, Cato‘s new partner finally arrived. Her name is Samantha and she is nothing like her all important highness Queen Ryu who had to have everything her way and everyone’s eyes on her. I had to take a couple of months to observe her and Cato with the other Pleos and get a feel for exactly where she fit And whether his Majesty King Cato was as wild over her as he was over Ryu. I am glad to say they are getting along very well, although he does not turn over every obstacle in the room to get to Samantha the way he did with his former partner, he still seems to like her very much. If all goes well and my life doesn’t turn upside down, I hope to resume the blog in September. It will be the same format as it was before just with several new characters as well as our returning cast. Hope to see you soon and I’m greatly looking forward to bringing these stories to our new members. See you in September!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal