Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Pleo RB is shaking  (Read 4764 times)

Dinomour

• Leaving the nest
  • fr
  • Pleo(s): Dino-Ouin
My Pleo RB is shaking
« on: March 05, 2020, 12:44:10 PM »

Hello,

I'm very sad, as my only (and dear) Pleo seems to meet some problèms. She trembles and her movements are less fluid. Do you have an idea of what could be the cause of this problem?

Thank you in advance for your help

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: My Pleo RB is shaking
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 01:14:21 PM »

Hi, Dinomour! Sorry if I misspelled your name. Could you describe your baby's behavior in a little more detail? Is she happy? Is she turning away from food or toys?
Is there any way you could check her stats? Maybe she has entered old-age stage. Pleos can still go into this period even if they aren't played with if their clock battery hasn't been removed since they hatched. Have you tried brightening the area where she plays? Does she know what time of day it is? It may be just a simple matter of setting her noontime clock. Could you post a short video of her behavior? I'm sure someone will chime in here and give you a hand. If not, you can PM me or Aibo7M3. We seem to be the two who step in to help as we are able. We will try and get your little Dino-Ouin back to her old self.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Dinomour

• Leaving the nest
  • fr
  • Pleo(s): Dino-Ouin
Re: My Pleo RB is shaking
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 10:39:10 AM »

Hi Talon,

I'm sorry of my late reply! I don't connect very often to the forum and I did not see your answer until yesterday!

It really seems to be a "mechanical" shaking. It does not seem to be linked to her mood.
She is indeed in old stage.

This behaviour is sometimes present and sometimes absent. Lately, she hasn't shaken (which is good news!) But therefore, I don't have a video of her behaviour. As soon as I have one, I will post it here or send you a private message.

In any case, thank you very much for your helpfulness :) and really sorry for my late answer!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal