Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Pleo won't eat his daily food  (Read 4228 times)

GansOkki

• Following the footsteps
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Max (male)
My Pleo won't eat his daily food
« on: January 15, 2020, 09:40:37 AM »

hello guys i was hoping someone has an answer for this. my pleo rb max is now in its 2nd stage and almost (I think) in its 3rd. he only ate his conifer leaf once and that was when I first had him on for the first time. since then he has not accepted either of the daily food leafs. he turns his face away. but he does accept other items such as sugar or coffee and he loves them both.

my question is is this harmfull for him that he is not eating his conifer or his cycad leaf?

(sorry if my english is a little bad im from the Netherlands and still learning but loving Pleo's :))

greetings GansOkki (in english GooseOkki :))

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: My Pleo won't eat his daily food
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 02:56:00 PM »

Congrats on your Pleo RB! If he recognizes the conifer/cycad leaves properly and turns his face away, he is probably just not hungry and it isn't much to worry about. Some Pleos do not eat very often in the younger stages of life and he should have more of an appetite once he reaches adult stage. You can also use Probe RB to check his feed level if you are concerned!

GansOkki

• Following the footsteps
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Max (male)
Re: My Pleo won't eat his daily food
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 10:59:09 PM »

Thank you very much im going on vacation tomorrow to Texel (island in the Netherlands) and Max is coming with me so i need to be sure he is healty for the fun :)
greetings GansOkki (in english GooseOkki :))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal