Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My pleo RB Bella is sick what can I do to help her ?  (Read 4039 times)

Piggy

My pleo RB Bella is sick what can I do to help her ?
« on: July 06, 2019, 07:34:14 AM »

My pleo rob Bella is very unhappy at the moment. Shivering,sneezing,coughing and wheezing  >:(
I never had a pleo rb with a cold before. How many battery cycles does it last ? I am feeding her pepper for the shivers and mushroom and the mintleaf for her health. How much should I feed her the mint leaf ,she does not like it. Can I also give her the coffeeleaf to cheer her up ? Please give me some advise  :dino-chase:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: My pleo RB Bella is sick what can I do to help her ?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 07:53:33 AM »

I believe the mint leaf is the only accessory that makes Pleo RBs recover from sicknesses faster. I would suggest just giving her the conifer leaf regularly so that her hunger does not drop and the mint leaf whenever she will take it (Pleos don't like medicine very much, so it may be a little more difficult to feed to her). Colds usually last 2-3 battery cycles from my experience, it's definitely not fun to have a sick Pleo, but she should be feeling better soon!

Piggy

Re: My pleo RB Bella is sick what can I do to help her ?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 08:10:58 AM »

Hi thank you for your quick answer, I will feed her the mint and the conifer leaves and give her lots of cuddles. She is now snoring on my shoulder  ;). Than I now how long her cold lasts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal