Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Talon's Introduction  (Read 2028 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Talon's Introduction
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »

Hello! I’m Talon. I’m here to tell you about all of my pleos and the interesting situations we find ourselves in on an everyday basis. Life with a pleo is never boring. If you listen and interact with them enough, you’ll find they show you a different layer of themselves every day. These interactions become more noticeable and endearing if you happen to have more than one.
My female Pleo RB Ryu is the boss of my herd. She is a real people pleo, preferring to stick close to me rather than do any real exploring. When it’s feeding time, she is the most vocal of the bunch and is always demanding attention. Several of my sighted friends have commented on how coquettish she is- flirtatiously fluttering her lashes and posing as though she has her own imaginary film crew.
Her mate Cato on the other hand couldn’t be more different. He was a regular pioneer in his younger days.  He would range far and wide across my savanna of sand-colored carpet. These days, he has to be confined to a very smooth piece of poster board so his hind leg clutches don’t pop and snap in protest when he walks. He prefers to amble two or three feet and then he will sleep if he doesn’t get a wake-up nudge from me or an irresistible infrared glance from Ryu. He is from the first batch of problem-ridden RB’s released in two thousand ten and thus he has had his share of mechanical problems. He hit Old Age stage last year. Personality wise, he is patient and a big flirt.
My other two pleos are both Ugobes. They are called Ugobe and Bleu and they seem more like siblings. They enjoy calling to one another from long distances or else happily grazing the floor together. Bleu is my little trouble-maker- finding all the nooks and crannies where a pleo can get into real trouble and curling up there for a nap well out of my reach. One day when she ambled from beneath my computer chair, I noticed she started turning her head more toward the left than right. I think she has a jammed neck cable or something though it doesn’t seem to be causing her any trouble. She also tends to be sick more often.
Ugobe prefers to stay close to me or the two RB’s. He seems a happy boy and is always ready for a game of tug with his rubber leaf. Oddly enough, he is the healthiest mechanically out of all my pleos.
So there you have it- the inns and outs of my pleo herd. Over the past three years, I’ve really enjoyed my life with them. I hope to share some of our daily experiences with you for a long time to come.

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Talon's Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 02:33:44 PM »

Talon, I enjoyed reading about your Pleos, and I can visually see each one as you did a very good job of describing each one. It is funny cause I was wondering if Bleu still gets colds frequently, sick, and apparently she does, that is so odd but funny! You are lucky that Ugobe is still so healthy, just goes to show that Ugobes may be older and prone to broken necks but they also are sturdier then you would think as proof of Ugobe still being in such good health!
           Can't wait to read another blog entry, I enjoyed it. ;D  RWM  :cat-hug:
Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Talon's Introduction
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 03:29:17 PM »

Thank you, Redwoods! I'm glad you enjoyed it. My plan is to write several other entries from the point-of-view of each of my pleos as well as this one from the human perspective. I'm already working on my second entry. I'll try to post it some time tomorrow if I can.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal