Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luvabella/Luvabeau version 2/version for adults: IMPUT WELCOME!!!  (Read 4667 times)

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker

Over on the Luvabella Facebook Group we’ve compiled a list of what we would like to see in a future version of Luvabella and a request that Spinmaster develops a version specifically aimed at adults. If anyone here has something to add please post it here.

Here’s the email I’m sending to Spinmaster:

A Luvabella Facebook group has compiled a list of what we would like to see in a second version/version made for adults of Luvabella/Luvabeau. Please see the list below.

Some of the ideas you may wish to include in a updated version for children. Others would be more expensive to implement, or you may believe inappropriate for children.

As you may already be aware of, this doll has so impressed some adults that a growing number have bought or wish to buy this doll for themselves. For that reason we ask Spinmaster to seriously consider developing a version of the doll specifically aimed at adults.

Adults would be willing to pay considerably more than $100 for a more sophisticated, realistic version. You may also be aware that reborn dolls have become much more popular in recent years and there’s developed a crossover between reborn dolls made for adults and baby dolls made for children, with some adults purchasing children’s dolls for themselves and some children wanting the Reborn dolls made for adults.

Here is the list:

1) hair
2) more clothes
3) ability to learn her name
4) built in rechargeable battery
5) a charging bed so she automatically charges when she goes to sleep
6) ability to interact with other Luvabellas
7) more touch sensors, especially in the face
8) more accessories she can interact with
9) more words and phrases
10) drink and wet system
11) an app to help her learn
12) more realistically painted, especially the face
13) softer, more flexible limbs
14) a time clock so Luvabella knows when it’s morning, afternoon, evening, nighttime, time to get up,eat,go to sleep etc.
15) varied hair and eye colour
16) some limited voice recognition

More details on point 8) More accessories:

A book she can interact with and learn from: you read her the story she interacts with you and then she can read the book too

A truck that Luvabeau can interact with, making brrm sounds and comments about

A hairbrush Luvabella/Luvabeau can interact with: they can ask to have their hair brushed, know when it’s being brushed and say thank you mama.

Ribbons, bows, slides and clips that Luvabella can choose to have in her hair.

Anything to add? Not so keen on the drink and wet system myself but others wanted it so it’s included.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:40:26 AM by Pennys mum »

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Luvabella/Luvabeau version 2/version for adults: IMPUT WELCOME!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

That's a cool idea. I haven't watched many youtube vids on these dolls but the one thing that gets under my skin are the eating/drinking sounds. They could be made a touch more realistic in the adult version. More sucking/swallowing and less "num! Num! Num!"
Maybe some facial expressions if she isn't capable of this already.
A limited range camera and perhaps one movable arm/hand so the doll could detect when a hand is near and could either grasp a finger or just touch palms or something.
Perhaps the ability to suck their thumbs when no one is interacting with them?
Maybe a few baby-like behaviors to add for when no one is interacting with the doll physically? Maybe looking for or asking for mamma?
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
Re: Luvabella/Luvabeau version 2/version for adults: IMPUT WELCOME!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 12:41:34 PM »

Thanks for the feedback. I’d already messaged Spinmaster when you added that. I’ve been collecting feedback on problems we’ve got with the doll and I’m sending that tomorrow. After that I’ll be collecting some more feedback on what we’d like to see in a future version and I’ll include your points. She does already have a very expressive face. One of the things I love about her is that you can snap a few photos over a few seconds and she’ll look different in every one. She does already ask for Mama when you’re not interacting with her, and keeps insisting “me up!” and then she’ll start crying which is kind of irritating LOL! One of the suggestions we’ve made to Spinmaster is that she’ll have some interactive toys you can give her to keep her entertained when you just want her on in the background.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal