Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need ideas for names for my Pleo Rb.  (Read 5815 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Need ideas for names for my Pleo Rb.
« on: August 13, 2017, 03:17:01 PM »

Hi fellow pleo lovers. This is my lovely Pleo, whom I got over two years ago,and she has been neglected..... :moose:, well, not hurt or anything.. but she barely walks, and has not been played with in quite awhile, and is still a baby or juvinile I think. need to run probe rB.......but more importantly, she has NOT been given a name........... :( :o yes, it is true. Over two and half years ago, I held a contest to see who could guess her gender and eye lid and eye color.. Well not much has happened since then. Here are some pictures from TWO years ago, August 2015 so you can see her eyes yourself..  She has very vivid dark deep green eyes and beautiful mauve eye lids......Any ideas for names.?
  there is one photo of her with her other friend, my other new Pleo Rb, the one with Pink Eyes who I held a contest for naming, and her name is PC, which is short for pink champagne, and one of all five of my pleo Rb. I have four females and only one male. LOL

Let me know what you think a good name would be.. I will try to post an updated photo with her entire body later.    P:)
             RWM  :cat-hug: and the pleo township of the Redwoods   P.S. Please click on photo to enlarge and get good pic of eyes, etc.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:07:03 PM by RedwoodsMama »

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

PleoAibo29

• Pleontologist
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Suse and Mack
  • linux n00b
    • none
    • Gonzo
    • Flying_Ace
    • AIBO Cafe
Re: Need ideas for names for my Pleo Rb.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 06:14:43 PM »

What a beautiful PLEO! How about Peridot?

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 11:03:54 PM »

I like that.. what does it mean?      RWM :cat-hug: and the Pleo township of the REdwoods P:)

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 07:51:05 AM »

Peridot is a green gemstone (based on the pleo's eye color).  It is also the birthstone for August.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:54:13 AM by grumpy »

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 08:04:42 PM »

Thanks Grumpy, I knew you hung out at the library enough to know lots of trivial facts and it shows. thanks! P8) RWM :cat-hug:

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 12:00:04 AM »

I just looked up her album and she was "hatched" on April 8th, 2014! she is still a baby, I really have not had time to interact with her much at all, hence no name and still either a hatchling or juvinile.........not walking yet, just stretching and those baby noises......Here are two pics I took just now, late at night so not the best.......
    I made the little leaf necklace she is wearing with a minature bell on it. Hope it gives more ideas for possible names....... :)
             RWM  : :cat-hug: and the pleo  P:) township of the Redwoods

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 08:01:44 AM »

Little bell . . . hmmm . . . Pavlov?  Quasimodo?  Didn't Quasimodo wear a green shirt with brown tights in the Disney movie?    That seems to match pleo coloring . . . but Quasimodo was a male character . . . the female was character from the movie was Esmeralda, but Esmeralda was a human with two legs.  The four legged character, the donkey in the movie, was named Francois . . . and Francis was a talking mule.   Everyone just called the talking donkey from Shrek "Donkey".   Again, donkey was a male character, so the female character from Shrek was Fiona.  Fiona was also a monster.  Of course the real Disney monster is the Beast from Beauty and the Beast.  The female character from that movie takes us back to Belle.  Which just goes to prove we'll never come up with any name that has to do with a bell.  :D

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 07:29:33 PM »

Lol, Grumpy you obviously know your movies and I love both Pavlav and Quasimodo but like you said male. Grumpy you may need a new hobby, you have way too much on your hands. Lol. Seriously love the suggestion. You have a great analytical mind!  ;D RWM
 :cat-hug:

Piggy

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 05:46:06 AM »

What a beautiful eyes she has and I love her necklace  :-*  The name Jade just popped in my mind :-)
That is a beautiful green stone . I hope that is what it is called in English to  :D.

Grumpy name suggestions are great to !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal