Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back to the NewBorn stage like "Nico"  (Read 6532 times)

cstory

• Egg
  • fr
Back to the NewBorn stage like "Nico"
« on: April 21, 2017, 05:40:50 PM »

Hello,

I have searched on the forum but can not find the exact procedure to give pleo rb to the NewBorn stage ?

Someone would have the procedure used by Nico (http://bobthepleo.com/forums/index.php?topic=5146.msg65616#msg65616)?

thank you

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Back to the NewBorn stage like "Nico"
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 07:50:33 AM »

My guess is they purposely bricked their RB using Ugobe update software and then installed the Pleo RB reset file found in the downloads section. I would not advise trying to get your Pleo back to newborn or doing any software changes unless the robot is malfunctioning. Especially since there are some flash/software problems that even the best of us don't know how to get around, you should just leave your RB the way it is and purchase a new one if you want the newborn experience. There is an as of yet unidentified condition these guys enter into when they are older where they will turn on showing a red LED battery indicator and not move or do anything even after reset. Fixes for this condition are very hit or miss however and nothing any individual has done has ever been repeated enough times to prove without doubt that someone else could do it and get   the same result. In brief, if it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. We are not trying to tell you what to do here, but please be aware that taking a pleoRB  to  newborn  comes with a high risk  of bricking the robot.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal