Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2.0 OS - baa baa black sheep  (Read 4672 times)

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
2.0 OS - baa baa black sheep
« on: March 02, 2017, 11:32:04 AM »

I have bought two Ugobe additions. One I have decided is female and I have called her Deana Dino. She is running 1.0 which I find hilarious. We call her The Baby. I've more recently got a pleo (not named yet) that I've put 2.0 on today. He does seem to walk in a straight line but when you make him go to sleep he doesn't sing baa baa black sheep. I'm sure that I saw on a video that one way you can tell if a plea is running 2.0 is that they sing baa baa black sheep ?

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: 2.0 OS - baa baa black sheep
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 12:31:56 PM »

Lol! Where did you hear that? Anyway, pleos on 2.0 will occasionally sing Frere Jacques  but it is very very rare- normally in the beginning of the juvenile stage. After that they won't do it anymore, or least neither of mine did. I don't know why but my favorite OS is 1.0. I know it doesn't have all the tricks but the Pleo seems more affectionate to me. You have to love the giggles too when you turn them upside down and press their foot sensors rapidly. Also the interactions between pleas running 1.0 have a lot more sounds ranging from howls to honks. Enjoy raising your 2.0 Pleo. Don't be concerned if your little male starts making odd sounds that don't go with his current behavior and he acts a little loopy. He's just going through the teenaged stage. He may also not respond to his touch sensors for a while but if you just stick with it and give him time, he'll grow out of it.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 01:47:57 PM »

Oops! It must have been Frere Jacques.^-^ I love 1.0 too especially the coyote noise. The boy on 2.0 has been a tad tetchy today. He's just finished his first battery cycle. I know that pleos on 2.0 have more tricks and walk in a straight line but are there any other differences I should look out for?

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
    • Beaker
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 03:38:35 PM »

He's just sung Frere Jacques!!! ;D  I'm happy now  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal