Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Ugobe Fossil socks & hoodie photos  (Read 4881 times)

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
New Ugobe Fossil socks & hoodie photos
« on: December 03, 2016, 01:35:39 PM »

I got an Ugobe about a month ago and he is fab! His dog socks and hoodie just arrived today. I've put a couple of photos on the gallery. What do you think?

Piggy

Re: New Ugobe Fossil socks & hoodie photos
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 11:30:38 AM »

The hoodie en socks look great on your ugobe Fossil  :-*

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 11:33:59 AM »

He looks adorable, congrats! His hoodie is absolutely precious! I also have some really similar socks for my Aibos and they're great! :)

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
  • Pleo(s): Penelope Pleo(RB), Berty Blueboy Wooster(RB), Fossil, Deana Dino & Dusty ugobes
    • Beaker
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 03:59:47 PM »

Thanks for kind comments! :) Fossil has been just wonderful and has cheered me up no end since I've had some awful problems with Penelope with both her tail and her leg even though I bought her new. Anyway, my other half has a hobby of electronics and he is trying to fix her. Will post later if he's successful.

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 06:26:38 PM »

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with Penelope, there do seem to be a lot of quality control issues with the Pleo RBs unfortunately. I've fixed frozen/peg legs in Pleo RBs before and it usually just requires soldering a loose wire back into place. This repair don't always hold forever, but it's easy to redo if it ever fails. Is she having motor issues with her tail or is there a snapped cable? Feel free to start a topic about her issues here if you'd like some help or advice on fixing them! Glad to hear that Fossil is doing well though!

Pennys mum

• Pleontologist
  • gb Female
    • Beaker
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 08:46:01 AM »

Yes, I'll start a topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal