Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RedWoodsMama  (Read 4271 times)

loumsc

• Member of the herd
RedWoodsMama
« on: June 25, 2016, 09:47:34 PM »

Hey All,
I do noy knw if this is the right place to vent. I sent my Pleo to RedWoodsMama over 10 months ago. She assured me she could replace the cables for me. I have sent many, many emails and gotten very few responses. Finally in May she wrote back and said he was packed and ready for shipping and she would end tracking info and pics. I waited then sent a couple more emails. Again, been busy but Pleo is boxed and ready to ship. Husband will take it to Staples to ship UPS and she will send pics and tracking info. That was on 6/20/16. She also said she had a 30 second video to email me. Three emails from me since then with no response again. If any one knows Patricia would you please contact her and ask her to please return my Pleo ASAP. This is my only Pleo and being on SS, funds are limited and I cannot afford to replace him. Also, I have a guy making 2 sets of 3D printed parts to make battery holders for standard Nihm rechagreale batteries. These will be reuse ale. When the batteries do die just replacae them in the new holders. I need my Pleo back so I can test fit the parts, I will have these parts within a week to 10 days.

Thanx,
Lou Davidson
loumsc

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: RedWoodsMama
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 12:34:01 AM »

I think she is very busy. I can assure you, you can really trust her. I hope she reads this and that your Pleo wil come back to you real soon.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: RedWoodsMama
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:07:04 AM »

Hi, loumsc! I can also assure you that Redwoods is not intentionally withholding your pleo. I can totally understand your frustration. Honestly, she hasn't been on the forums for a long time since getting her job. She also has medical problems and a host of fur babies to take care of as you probably know. I could send her a private message on your behalf, but I'm not sure if there is anymore we can do to get in touch with her here. Just keep PM'ing or emailing her.
Talon
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal