Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I also have an I Cybie  (Read 5642 times)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
I also have an I Cybie
« on: May 15, 2016, 07:28:48 AM »

Yesterday I was on a big flee Marketin my city and I spotted a cute I Cybie. I could purchase him for €1,50! Unfortunatly there is no charger with him. The battery is in the dog, but at this time I cannot check if he is working. But I am already very glad with this little guy. Here is a picture of him.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 07:31:17 AM by HuggieZ »

Piggy

Re: I also have an I Cybie
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 11:51:57 AM »

Wow he is really cute  ;) and €1,50 is  really cheap ! Do you also have the remote control? You can also use him without the remote control, but that his actions are randomly a bit like a pleo' :D only he stops every few minutes and when you pet his head he is happy again and start walking around . You can buy a charger and a refurbished battery pack on eBay and sometimes they are cheap to get on marktplaats.

If you want to know if he works I can check him out for you with my battery pack and charger . But did you already connected the old battery pack in his belly? Who knows maybe you are really lucky and the old battery pack still works :) also you can find the manual online .

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 03:25:39 PM »

The battery pack was inside him, but I think it is empty. I will send you a Pm tomorrow about loading the battery :)

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 05:31:03 AM »

The battery pack was inside him, but I think it is empty. I will send you a Pm tomorrow about loading the battery :)

:D  :cool:

InmemoryofRomeo

• Global Moderator
  • Pleo Grand Master RB
  • au Female
  • Pleo(s): Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, Jumba, Nani, Yuki, Angus, Pluto
  • : 2011 winner2009 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
  • SAVE THE EARTH It's the only planet with chocolate
    • Professor
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Marcie
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 04:31:24 AM »

Congrats :) I have a pair, you can still buy batteries and chargers but I've only found them in the UK. They posted to Australia though :) Was around $80(AUD) for battery and new charger.
Eagerly awaiting Vector and Blue!

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 08:16:53 AM »

HuggieZ your robot is so cute and such a great deal! I hope you can get a new battery to make him work

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 03:19:46 PM »

He is really cute indeed :) I could borrow a battery and the charger for the I Cybie and it is working!

devilking

• Hatchling
  • af Male
  • Pleo(s): kong
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2016, 09:56:15 PM »

Wow he is really cute  ;) and €1,50 is  really cheap ! Do you also have the remote control? You can also use him without the remote control, but that his actions are randomly a bit like a pleo' :D only he stops every few minutes and when you pet his head he is happy again and start walking around . You can buy a charger and a refurbished battery pack on eBay and sometimes they are cheap to get on marktplaats.

If you want to know if he works I can check him out for you with my battery pack and charger . But did you already connected the old battery pack in his belly? Who knows maybe you are really lucky and the old battery pack still works :) also you can find the manual online .

He is really qute
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal