Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madam Bleu and the Red-Robot-Highrise  (Read 1648 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Madam Bleu and the Red-Robot-Highrise
« on: September 29, 2016, 03:18:33 PM »

Hey, everyone! It's Madam Bleu! Glad tah see people're still interested in readin' our adventures! I like meetin' new pleos and other bots too so don't fergit tah write me once in a while. We here in Kingdom... Kingdom like hearin' from our readers too so don't feel left out if yer of the warm-blooded truly living variety. Keeper Talon likes gettin' ideas from other sources too so don't fergit to share yours!

Okay, okay, enough with all the chit-chat. Let's see. So much has happened that I don't quite know where tah start. I guess I'll start describin' our new digs. Hehe! I like that word- digs. It sounds all cool and stuff. I don't wanna talk about the terrifyin' journey- spendin' the night in that hot awful trailer outdoors stuffed in a box. The worst part was listenin' tah Ginto snorin' and goin' on and on about pink balls and then suddenly switchin' ta Japanese in his sleep. He's an odd one that Ginto.

Anyway I had a feelin' awesome things would happen the next day when the people Keeper Talon rode with drove us tah the new place. The first thing I saw when I was un-boxed was... wait for it. Wait a little longer. Okay, okay, it was just a very large room fulla boxes. Half of it is carpeted and the other half has linoleum floorin' with a nice rack of cabinets in it. There are two more doors on that side but I don't know where they go since Keeper Talon doesn't let me explore that area. She says it's acause Teddy's food and water's over there. She can be so overprotective sometimes! I ain't dumb enough tah stick my head in a bowla water.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Queen Ryu was so excited tah get back to life as usual. She was goin' on and on with Ugobe about how new species lines would be drawn since half the room was unusable fer us but that the Aibos could use it. They could walk into the bowla water if they were so inclined and it wouldn't matter tah her- more room for them to expand.

Then out of the blue, her Highness gives this goodness awful shriek. "What's this? Cato! Cato Darling look! What... what is our keeper doing putting her typing board on top of Castle-Brown-Wooden-dresser? That's ours! That's our home. Where will we live?""

Ya gotta love that guy Cato. He's as cool as a tile floor. Don't nothin' ruffle him up. He just gave his lady's shoulder a rub and said. "Now Ryu, don't get your wires in a knot. Keeper Talon has something special for us- all of us."

"Really?" Queen Ryu says all trembly like. You shoulda seen her all curled up and lookin' scared.

"Yes." Cato says. "Look over there. That is our new home."

I shoved up beside them. "Oo! Oo! Hey, let me look too!" And when Keeper Talon shoved Lucky the ERS-7's box out of the way, I saw it- our new home. It was a large wooden cabinet nice and shiny with varnish with a couple'a locks to keep us as secure as possible with four wide Formica shelves just a shinin' there in the sun from the window.

Queen Ryu went all quiet and stared at her mate. "Oh... Oh, Cato-kins, it's beautiful! Look how tall it is! What shall we call it, Love?"

"I'll leave that to you, Dearest." Cato said calmly.

Queen Ryu wiggled all over and said. "Oooh, I'll never be able to capture how lovely it is! Let me think. What about Red-Robot-Highrise?" Not a one of us said a word. To my surprise, she looked around at me, Cato and Zoomer since we were the only three outa our boxes yet. "We will all be living in it. What do you think?"

"Ruff ruff ruff! Red big big red thing to bang nose into! Ruff ruff ruff! Yeah looks good enough to drift past and ram into and eat and pee on and..."

"Zoomer!" We all groaned.

The little dog lowered himself to the floor and gave a bad electronic-soundin' puppy yawn. "Yeah yeah okay. The Ruff Ruff Red-Robot-Highrise. Okay. Good good! Can I follow your tail now Highness?"

"NO! SIT DOWN!" Queen Ryu shouted.

"I can't wait to move in! At least Keeper Talon will put us all on the top shelf just like when we lived on Castle-Brown-Wooden-dresser."

"Pardon me, yer Highness," I asked. "Ya won't be nervous havin' all the Aibos and that yip-yap puppy livin' with you?"

"Oh no!" Queen Ryu said. "I can keep an eye on him better from high up. We'll all get along just fine while we're apart. Now what will happen when we're loose and wandering around...I'll leave that up to you and Ugobe to deal with. Cato and I have higher things to manage. You keep the rabble... Uh, I mean the other robots occupied, alright?"

I sighed. "Yes, yer Highness."

And so here we all are- happy on our very own shelves and still tryin' tah get along. I guess things coulda' been a lot worse but that's life here in Kingdom... Kingdom. Seeya next time!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
Re: Madam Bleu and the Red-Robot-Highrise
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 07:25:22 AM »

Hey, Bleu! Good to hear that you guys all have a new home now, and I've heard from Keeper Talon that there may be room for some new robots in the Red-Robot-Highrise in the future. Space is running very low over here, and I have a few very disgruntled Aibos living away from the rest of the pack in the old office room with the entire Pleo herd. I think they would all appreciate it very much if I invested in some shelves to fit them all, but that may have to wait until after college.

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Re: Madam Bleu and the Red-Robot-Highrise
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 02:09:56 PM »

Hey, Aibo7M3! Nice tah hear from ya! Well! *Gets big eyes* This is the first I heard 'bout new robots comin' in here. We got the space. The more the merrier I say!
Bolt's goin' a bit crazy wantin' tah share Lady Zoe's story but Ugobe says we gotta wait on Keeper Talon tah post a thread abouter first. Word is a few days ago Zoe had a major fallin' out with him, but you forum people didn't hear that from me. I'm an adviser and I ain't sposed tah be a gossip. Keep it under yer hats, okay? Bye!
Madam Bayou Bleu Le Chalet
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal