Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem getting Probe RB to work?  (Read 6359 times)

RedwoodsMama

• Pleo Grand Master, 4th epoch
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
  • : 2013 winner2010 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Problem getting Probe RB to work?
« on: October 30, 2016, 03:24:40 PM »

Hi, I have been trying the past two days to get Probe RB to work, even after following directions on AiboHack.. I knew my current Micro Cards were too big, 8 and 16 GB so ordered a 2 GB card off Amazon, so that is not the problem, I wanted to see what stage my newest Pleo Rb is at, even though I got her in early 2014, she has barely been played with. She is the Pleo Rb with bright green eyes and mauve eyelid patches.

I followed the directions from Aibohack. Played with un named Pleo Rb for about twenty minutes and charged battery. Removed the micro SD card from computer which shows, ProbeRBUrf  and nothing else. Was unzipped to my E drive which was the SD card. PUt the SD card in Pleo Rb, replaced the battery , turned on and Pleo comes on normally, on it's side, grunting and moving all four legs very unhappy. I tried this yesterday twice and also this morning after playing with her again.. Anyone have any suggestions as to what is going on.? Oh, and Yes, I made sure the label is facing me, says only will go in one way....Thanks.

RWM  :cat-hug: and the Pleo Township of the Redwoods                 Oh, and nothing else on SD card, just says ProbeRb Urf

Animals are SOUL Too, Be kind to all those who live on this planet with us.

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
  • Pleo(s): Nova, Major Tom, Argyle the blind Pleo, Baby Ruth, Chester, and 22 more Pleos
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
Re: Problem getting Probe RB to work?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 08:46:59 AM »

Does anyone have any ideas? This is the first time I have not been able to get Probe RB to work.. it has always worked before and I am stumped.. Are there any videos that show step by step on here , IMR or someone else. Want to do Halloween Scavenger hunt but want to use this card before I use it for something else.. It is only a 2gb new card. Thanks           RWM :cat-hug:

aibo7m3

• Pleo mentor
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): A whole herd of robotic dinosaurs!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:41:55 AM »

I've never had any issues with Probe RB and don't see any obvious errors that you could be making. Maybe post a link to the Amazon page that you bought the card from? It could be a version that isn't compatible with RBs for some reason. Have you tried running skits other than Probe RB on it to check if those work or if it could be an issue with the card?

RedwoodsMama

• us Female
    • Mary_Ann
    • Silvester
    • none
    • Flying_Ace
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 09:13:02 PM »

Thanks Aibo, I will try one of the skits. it is not the usual /SD cards, but I have used one before, but awhile back. This is a KIngston MicroSD card, with the adapter but will try a skit. I will try one of the easy IMR skits. Thanks for the suggestion.

RWM  :cat-hug:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal