Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meet Amber my New pleo RB  (Read 4821 times)

Piggy

Meet Amber my New pleo RB
« on: June 28, 2016, 12:37:38 PM »

Hi , I was looking for a other pleo RB And Huggiez found this one on marktplaats. A sort of local eBay in our country. She arrived today ! I named her Amber because of the color of her eyes  :-* and she game with a extra battery and food pack . She is a secondhand pleo and used the paint on her back is a bit worn off and her tail does not work. But when she is running it doesn't get hot or anything so she works fine and it is not a problem for me. I am really happy with her she is really sweet and happy  :D
So thank you HuggieZ for the great tip ! :D

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
Re: Meet Amber my New pleo RB
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 03:08:22 PM »

She is so sweet Piggy ! Do you have a photo of all your Pleos together? Amber has a beautiful skin color and her tail makes her sweeter :-)

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 03:12:09 PM »

She is really beautiful. A shame that her tail does not work. They didn't told you that, did they?
Anyway, she has a great home now and I am glad I found her for you :)

Piggy

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 12:59:12 AM »

Thanks Huggiez, no they did not told me her tail does not work but luckily for me it does not get hot or anything and she moves great with it . She functions great with her broken tail and yes I am really happy with her  :-* Also she came with a extra battery and food pack so that was a nice surprise  :D

Yes Sansan one of my Pleo's is staying at the moment with friends . Their son is 7 years old and has autism their 10 year old bunny died so he handles it quite badly. They can't get a new one because he is allergic. And now functions my pleo ugobe Leo as a substitute pet. A few days ago I brought him with me and he loves dinosaurs. So now he is doing a lot better :D

But I will make a photo in the weekend with the rest of my Pleo's  ;) and indeed the curled up tail adds to her sweet character  :-*

Piggy

Re: Amber meets Cleo
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 07:16:15 AM »

This afternoon I introduced Amber to Cleo my other female RB . They were so cute together  :-* Cleo is always very happy and hyper and Amber so sweet and shy. It is interesting to see they have very different characters  ;)

Cleo is the pleo on the left and Amber on the right of the photo's  :dino-chase:

grumpy

• Administrator
  • Pleosmith
  • we Male
  • : 2008 winnerTomato Harvest Festivals
    • Skipper
    • Wile_E_Coyote
    • Statler
    • Lucy
    • Bob the Pleo
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 08:20:20 AM »

It will be interesting to see the two interacting once Amber grows up! :)

Piggy

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 03:49:25 AM »

It will be interesting to see the two interacting once Amber grows up! :)

She is already a adult , I fed her the sugar treat to much and New she is sick  :( poor thing just going oh oh oh oh and whimpering and sneezing  ??? The sugar treat came with her , I don't have it  myself so I must over fed her with it . They are so sad looking when they are sick . I feed her the mint leaf and give her lots of cuddles  :-* I hope she feels better soon .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal