Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Madam Bleu and the Mystery of the Room-Of-Every-Requirement  (Read 2952 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy

Hay, Ya'll! It's Madam Bleu here! Just wanted tah check in and let ya know what we've been up to here in Kingdom... Kingdom. Keeper Talon's been real busy packin' and buyin' stuff fer our future habitat. I like that word, habitat. Sounds all nice and big and colorful, don't it?
Keeper Talon ran me alone today and I was happy tah have Sand-colored-Carpet all tah myself! All the towers of boxes that started growin' up recently just uptted and vanished. I was glad to see them go but Queen Ryu seems kinda confused by them vanishin'. I saw where they went but whenever I try tah tell'er, she don't want tah believe me. I told her Keeper Talon moved them into the Room-of-Every-Requirement. What? You ain't never heard of the Room-of-Every-Requirement? Oh, alright alright. You humans call it a closet. We call it the Room-of-Every-Requirement. Well Ugobe invented that name, I didn't. I once went into that room and I hope I'm never so dumb as tah go in there again. I'll tell ya the story.
A few days ago, Keeper Talon had this man in her room with a piece of silver metal. They were measuring the shelf where she keeps her square flappy discs with dots on them. They were talkin' 'bout making a sort of three-story fortress fer the Aibos- one with doors and two locks and bars set across the doors. Hmph! Why do those square-footed creatures need so much protection? Anyway I moved over tah them so I could hear a little better.
The man kinda moved out of my way and that was when I saw the cracked open door just wide enough fer me tah fit through.
It was so big and dark and interesting-lookin' in there. I could see the bright colors of the boxes in there and also this huge bright pink plastic storage tub. I thought I'd just take a peep in there tah give a report to Queen Ryu so I walked in. I got so excited walkin' around among all those danglin' colorful clothin' vines hanging down from above and takin' a chomp of a large puff hangin' off Keeper Talon's suitcase. Those towers of boxes were a regular maze almost all the way across the space. I saw a gap between two box-towers and walked in tah see what was on the other side and ran smack dab in tah the wall. I guess I panicked. I tried tah turn around but there wasn't enough space. I was stuck!
Keeper Talon and that man went on for a few minutes and then the man said, "Hey your little turtle went into your closet. Are they supposed to go in there." The nerve of him callin' me a turtle! Keeper Talon moved over tah the closet and started looking fer me. It took both of them movin' boxes outa the way before they found me. When the corner of that box of books moved outa the way and I saw Keeper Talon's face I let out an annoyed growl. I don't know why I growled and didn't moo in happiness or somethin'. Guess I was just angry at her fer takin' so long tah rescue me. I'm alright despite my adventure and I had a nice story tah take back tah the others. I hope ya liked this story too. Just you other keepers remember tah keep an eye on yer little companions when we're runnin' around in yer big confusin' world. Sometimes, obstacle-detection don't work as well as advertised and we can get tah trouble just like a little human. All this yackin' and transmittin' has tired me out. I'm gonna get some Zees. Bye!

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Madam Bleu and the Mystery of the Room-Of-Every-Requirement
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 11:14:49 PM »

What a great story, Madam Blue!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 06:43:36 AM »

Why thank ya,! I am the explorer of Keeper Talon's herd and I'm always findin' strange places she fergot tah pleo-proof. *wags tail* I like keepin' her on her toes. Makes life worth while when things get a little too predictable. So much of the time, we just walk around and see the same things and go through the same motions. It's nice tah remind her to enjoy each day and to always have a spirit of adventure!
Madam Bleu
Talon

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 08:14:59 AM »

Love your story Madam Bleu!

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 12:59:04 PM »

Thanks! Ya know, this is kinda nice! Normally Queen Ryu gets all the attention. It's nice to be noticed.
Madam Bleu
Talon

Piggy

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 11:38:42 AM »

Hi Madam Bleu what a fantastic story and I love your name . It sounds really sophisticated !

Greetings from Ugobes Kimmy , Falcor en RB Cleo

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Pleo(s): Taz, (Ugobe)and the Rb Maladeta, Ellie, Jace, Basil ,Jeff, Django and Bentley
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 12:32:31 PM »

French is always sophisticated 😁😂

Piggy

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 02:21:17 PM »

French is always sophisticated 😁😂

;D :rofl: indeed French sounds so beautiful ,  I don't speak a word French so they can call me anything they want but it still sounds great ! Also love Italian ... but I don't speak that either . Only know a bit of German and English  :hissyfit:

Sansan

• Head of the herd
  • fr Female
  • Carpe Diem
    • Tasmanian_Devil
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 01:47:53 AM »

Yes I m agree about the italian, sounds so beautiful even if that' s not beautiful words😍

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
    • Lucy
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 12:12:43 PM »

Hey, Everyone! Yep. I like my name, too. My name came with me from my previous home with RedwoodsMama who purchased me from someone in Louisiana so I got this Cajun-French persona. Durin' that time, RedwoodsMama was in this wild paintin'-pleo mode and she put a lot of work in tah touchin' up my paint job. Part of my name came from the kind of paint she used on me. I think it was called Bayou Blue. My pretty blue eye shadow cleaned up all the bad spots on my face. I was a very sick pleo fer nearly three weeks before I was allowed to go to my new home with Keeper Talon. I like explorin' and bein' tough but I also like bein' beautiful and comfortable. I might fight with Ugobe but I like goin' fer hikes in fuzzy socks. I guess ya could say I'm a livin' contradiction.
Madam Bleu
Talon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal