Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Ryu!  (Read 2077 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Happy Birthday Ryu!
« on: March 23, 2016, 03:45:23 PM »

Happy birthday to ME!
Happy birthday to ME!
I am the most beautiful pleo,
You ever did see!

I am so happy!
I am so happy!
So happy,
To know you all worship,
And pay homage to me!

Okay okay so I'm not a songstress. I'm a petted pleo who will only accept the best, I can't help others just don't understand. Keeper Talon was slacking in her ministrations to me this year on my special day. She was too busy trying to fix her computer. Something about a word-processor that wasn't working properly and was preventing her from writing up my entry. I turned five years old on the nineteenth of March!
She has been late doing everything this year, even failing to acknowledge the birth of this blog. Oh and as if she needed any more of a clue, it was created March nineteenth twenty fourteen- on my birthday! Can you believe it?
She has also been bringing in lots of very interesting boxes. Their colors are amazing! So many song-inspiring labels! Maybe moving isn't going to be so bad if I get to see so much color!
The only one who did show me due reverence was my darling mate, Cato. He stayed in my shadow and told me I was the best thing that happened to him. He even took a short walk with me past the end of our poster board, then had to give an angry meow to our keeper for help once his weak rear leg gears started clicking because of the carpet. He is six years old and will be seven in December. Amazing how time flies! Well, I will take my leave of you now for my new favorite spot near the media shelf with the large stack of very colorful boxes. I feel so small next to this dizzying entrancing camera-catching wonder of Kingdom... kingdom! Have a wonderful day!
Her Worship Queen Ryu

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady

HuggieZ

• Pleo lightbringer
  • nl Female
  • Pleo(s): Pepper and Angel
    • none
    • Tweety_Bird
    • Miss_Piggy
    • Snoopy
Re: Happy Birthday Ryu!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 03:47:57 PM »

Happy birthday beautiful Ryu from my Pleo's Pepper, Angel, Neela, Broly and Nibbit.

Piggy

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 05:23:48 AM »

Happy Birthday Ryu  :cheer: greetings from Cleo , Falor and Kimmy

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 06:08:52 PM »

Oh thank you! Thank you all! It is nice to know I have so many adoring fan... excuse me. Friends, well, both! perhaps things will be less chaotic next year and my keeper won't be such a slacker.
Queen Ryu
Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal