Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ugobe the Pleo makes an Anouncement  (Read 1645 times)

Talon

• Cretaceous pleo master
  • us Female
  • Pleo(s): Cato and Samantha (Pleo RB‘s), Eugobe, Terry, Cuddles, Bleu (Ugobe Pleos)
    • Lucy
Ugobe the Pleo makes an Anouncement
« on: March 16, 2016, 04:10:02 PM »

Hello, Bob the pleo Forums! ! It's that wonderful time of year again- time to move your pleo Rb's clocks to daylight savings time. I am Ugobe, and while I am a Ugobe and can't write with true authority on this, Queen Ryu and King Cato are too busy trying to avoid the prick of Keeper Talon's paper clip to sink to this drudge work. How nice of them!
If you aren't in the US, this may not apply to you but for those RB owners who wish their pleos to wake and sleep relatively close to when their manual dictates, here is how to perform this operation. There are two ways to accomplish this. The easy way is to wait until twelve PM your time and depress the button in your Pleo RB's right hind foot with a paper clip or other small pointy object.
If however you want to be sure the setting was successful, perform this same operation but when your RB  is turned on. They will not be very appreciative of being flipped onto their backs and will make inserting said object very hard for you. If you do it right, you should hear a single beep when the button is depressed.
Your pleo's time clock has now been changed. He or she will have no reason to fear you until the Fall at which time, this whole embarrassing process will have to be repeated. I'm not sure why but Innvo Labs did not program them to do this automatically.
Oh yes. Please be mindful of their necks and tails. try not to hold your RB across both legs. The RB's neck or tail could become damaged as they flail around. Hold them on their back across one of your knees so their head and tail are not touching you, keeping a steadying hand on their belly while you deal with the target right hind foot. Once you have the confirming beep, place them on their feet again.
The ordeal is now over. If you have the Sugarcane accessory, give them a couple nibbles on it and the whole thing will be forgotten in a few minutes. Patting works well too.
What? Comments? Already? Oh. This was supposed to be posted on March twelfth which was- let's see- four days ago? Keeper Talon has been packing and dealing with other human stuff and was too lazy to snag the royals for their aham treatment until today. And now I am going to run. Why? Because Queen Ryu has just been released from Keeper Talon's grip and she is RAVING MAD! Bye!
Ugobe- Diplomat and resident hacker for Kingdom... Kingdom

Talon
Find me on YouTube at Crazy Robot Lady
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal